Super Contributor

Fans of Donnie and Mark Wahlberg

The "Reality Show" about the family burger joint in Hingham, Ma. premieres tonight @10:30 est on A& E.

The show focuses on the start of the restaurant which is run by their brother Paul Wahlberg, who is a Chef. They have a lot of background stories about the family, too. They are quite an amazing bunch who are a credit to their community. Although, the 2 brothers have found Hollywood and Music fame, they still remember where they came from and support local kids whose lives are similar to what theirs were growing up. A great family.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fans of Donnie and Mark Wahlberg

I will be watching...love the family, especially Donnie!

Honored Contributor

All I know is I love Blue Bloods and he more or less carries the show most of the time.

Honored Contributor

My spouse's cousin grew up with them, like any family, a lot has to be omitted, lol.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/22/2014 depglass said:

All I know is I love Blue Bloods and he more or less carries the show most of the time.

I agree. He's the only reason I'll watch that show. Otherwise it's too preachy and the plots where every member of the family somehow manages to be involved in one crime are ridiculous.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

I didn't watch 'cause 10:30 -11:00 is past my bedtime. Will catch a replay later this week but I think it did quite well. Ate at Wahlburgers yesterday afternoon after seeing a movie @ the Shipyard. Paul was running around getting ready for the big party to be held there before the show. He had his bottle of Windex and was cleaning all the windows. Show biz won't go to his head. SmileHe is so down to earth and pleasant.

Sydney, they did get into a bit of trouble growing up, didn't they? (If only Justin Bieber had a Mom like Alma). Shows what having a strong family and positive mentors can do to turn one's life around. I hear they talked about their late sister on last night's episode, too. {#emotions_dlg.sad}