Regular Contributor

Didn't she empty their checking account? 

Honored Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

Didn't she empty their checking account? 

From what I understand she did yet she'll still have to pay him a certain amount. I think because she signed papers for him to come over here and must support him for so many years.

Respected Contributor

@felixmom When I was watching the show last night, they kept referring to it as their "business account" ......so I'm guessing there is a more money elsewhere. 

I'm tired of both of them at this point. Both families seem to be portrayed as somewhat crazy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Family Chantel

[ Edited ]

I watched, here and there, but whenever Pedro began speaking, UNBEARABLE, I muted or changed the channel.  He needs to learn proper English.

I saw a promo with Chantel performing the largest crocodile tears I have ever seen, so FAKE, but otherwise, she can do better than Pedro.

He will probably be out of his tv job, and Chantel will take over with her new life and dating.

Honored Contributor

She involves the family in personal business way too much.

I understand why the other son, Royal moved away with his wife.

Honored Contributor

@judianne wrote:

l hate that show along with the pimple popper and other gross stuff .  Wish they could have more human interest stories with little kids instead of the junk . 

Most people like THE JUNK😄

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

@felixmom When I was watching the show last night, they kept referring to it as their "business account" ......so I'm guessing there is a more money elsewhere. 

I'm tired of both of them at this point. Both families seem to be portrayed as somewhat crazy. 

@cindyNC   "Pedro and Chantel LLC is registered at 833 Chase Common Drive, Norcross, Ga., per opengovus.com. It belongs in the arts, entertainment, and recreation industry, in the subcategory of independent artists, writers, and performers. The company seems to be active and in compliance, or so states the website."

Trusted Contributor

@judianne wrote:

l hate that show along with the pimple popper and other gross stuff .  Wish they could have more human interest stories with little kids instead of the junk . 

Me too.

Honored Contributor

Wonder what will be showed Sunday  as i think it might be last show....for good i hope but i'm probably wrong and be brought back for another season!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam "Wonder what will be showed Sunday  as i think it might be last show....for good i hope but i'm probably wrong and be brought back for another season!"

This will come back for another season.  It will be like the Darcey and Stacey show.  The show will consist of Chantel looking for another soul mate.