Trusted Contributor

Fair Play on Netflix

[ Edited ]

Anyone seen this movie yet?  It's a psychological thriller of the battle of the sexes on Wall Street.  Stars Phoebe Dynevor (Daphne on Bridgerton).  Movie is 1 hr 53 min and Warning: language, sexual content and sexual violence.

Frequent Contributor

I saw it and I loved it.  I always like movies with Wall Street in the background. Very good acting.

Frequent Contributor

Yes..just started it yesterday.  Got to the part of where she get the promotion.  Cant wait to finish it today.  Also watching Fake Profile or something like that on Netflix.

Trusted Contributor

OMG, yes! I thoroughly enjoyed this one. The shock value in the beginning and the ending was masterful.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

I watched it and was entertained.

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

Anyone seen this movie yet?  It's a psychological thriller of the battle of the sexes on Wall Street.  Stars Phoebe Dynevor (Daphne on Bridgerton).  Movie is 1 hr 53 min and Warning: language, sexual content and sexual violence.

Gratuitous sexual scenes with a plot that was non-existent. Highly unlikely scenes from a supposed Wall Street hedge fund. Definitely fiction.😒

Super Contributor

Didn't care for it.  Really weird and not believable. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fair Play on Netflix

[ Edited ]

@Going to Carolina wrote:

I saw it and I loved it.  I always like movies with Wall Street in the background. Very good acting.

I do too, did you ever see the 2011 film Margin Call?  Watched it on Netflix several years ago, that was a edge of your seat intense drama movie, great cast too.

Respected Contributor

@SoCal Bred :  Thanks ~ I'll check it out.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't watched Margin Call but I'm going to check it out.

Thanks SoCal Bred!