Honored Contributor

Re: FYI - The Haves and the Have Nots

@Hooty    When you talk about Candace's money, are you talking about the money that she stole from Jim, the money that Oscar got back after he was hired by David? Candace's lack of money is the reason why she was acting as a pimp again. Apparently since Candace let that lady keep all the money she got from Jim last night, she thinks she has access to Wyatt's money. Maybe she does.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty- I think Melissa's mother is doing her cougar thing right now since the husband died and Veronica was funding them nicely while the husband was sick.

I think what's confusing to me about the money is that Jim and Wyatt's money seem to transfer almost simultaneously.

Respected Contributor

Enough already. Same old, same old. It is staggering. David and Erica, boring. Jeffery, Benny, Melissa all snoring. Benny is not going to be able to pay that money back. Candace's character is repeat, repeat. Hannah's boyfriend is the one with the question mark. Katheryn has her own spies and Jim needs new start with his career. Will Oscar be in the garbage can and will the Senator be one of the refuse guys. Wyatt stay in the bathroom. Let the cop stay in lock-up and be framed for the murders.

Ugh

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Enough already. Same old, same old. It is staggering. David and Erica, boring. Jeffery, Benny, Melissa all snoring. Benny is not going to be able to pay that money back. Candace's character is repeat, repeat. Hannah's boyfriend is the one with the question mark. Katheryn has her own spies and Jim needs new start with his career. Will Oscar be in the garbage can and will the Senator be one of the refuse guys. Wyatt stay in the bathroom. Let the cop stay in lock-up and be framed for the murders.

Ugh

I know, right?  This show can be so profoundly aggravating, yet I keep watching.  heh   I've been wanting to have something horrible happen to Veronica for the longest time.

If all that weren't enough, in the last season or two I think time has only advanced a couple of days.   I feel more comfortable, and interested, when things move along at more than a snail's pace.  Good thing for 'quick mode' on my Tivos or I probably would be out by now.   I DO want to see what happens but, good grief, lets have some stuff happen!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt

Nothing bad is going to happen to Veronica because nothing is her fault. This woman has had an undetected brain tumor, or injury which is causing all the confusion in her brain and causing her to act like a psycho. David will leave Erica for her and Veronica will be happy to see Jeffery so in love with his male companion.

What the heck, this script is as weird as the show is.

And yeah, if I do not forget it is on I will be watching for the same reasons as you do!

Esteemed Contributor

Ok now about last night....looks like Benny is in a bind not surprising he certainly has not turned into the independent business man like he told Mitch when he borrowed that money oh well he may have to kiss Veronica's feet to get back on her good side to help him out or possibly Candace.

The presidential candidate is almost as bad as Justin going after Jeffrey and Jeffrey needs to run and hide from Justin he's dangerous.  If momma drops you you know there's a problem.

David's going to get a rude awakening when Jeffrey see's who he's so smitten with.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1. What is with David and Erika 's house? Surely he has enough money to buy a big house like that, so where is the furniture? I am so tired of seeing no furniture in that house! lol! I know a small thing, but it does really bug me.....

The Presidential candidate is a strange one!!!!What in the world would he be so obsessed with her for?I agree that Jeffrey needs to run and run fast from Justin-what a weirdo!!!!He is beyond obsessed!!!!!!

How about Veronica and that judge putting Melissa in the hospital and locking her up in the Psych ward? We will have to see if that really happens...I wouldn't think it would be that easy!lol....But when you are Veronica, I guess it is. It was a good episode last night, I thought!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @CANDLEQUEEN, I know but I can't understand the timeframeTyler Perry is writing from Melissa's been pregnant for the longest and not showing, it seems like David & Erica have been in that house long enough and also didn't David and Veronica already own that house.  David moved from a fully furnished penthouse to a empty house but I think I saw a bed; they made sure they had that.  Oh well at least you don't have to worry about guests staying to long.

I don't know how much more Veronica is going to do to Melissa or what melissa is going to do to herself I mean between trying to commit suicide, the car crash and Veronica tossing her out of the house that girl is still pregnant?

Yes, I enjoyed the episode last night, looking forward to next week.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN    one of the things I hate the most about Tyler Perry's shows is you can never determine how much time has passed. To me it seems like only a day or two since this season began for some but not for others. Up until last night Jeffery was still sitting in a holding cell which means he hadn't been there long enough to be put into his own cell. Yet we know that David went home, went to bed, and left early the next morning to meet with someone about getting Jeffery bail. Jeffery is in that same sweater and slacks he's been in all season.

I had been waiting for Justin's mother to show up and she didn't disappoint. I think the captain's reaction to the video was about right but it's a little hard to believe that all of Justin's fellow officers know about it and we haven't heard any snide remarks or snickering.

Predictable behavior from Wyatt. Treat your parents like dirt but when in trouble, call them to rescue you for the millionth time. Guess his father will have to clean up whatever he did to that drug dealer.

As for Benny, I don't think there's anything he could do to redeem himself with Veronica. Whatever Mitch's family does to him, he was warned.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN    one of the things I hate the most about Tyler Perry's shows is you can never determine how much time has passed. To me it seems like only a day or two since this season began for some but not for others. Up until last night Jeffery was still sitting in a holding cell which means he hadn't been there long enough to be put into his own cell. Yet we know that David went home, went to bed, and left early the next morning to meet with someone about getting Jeffery bail. Jeffery is in that same sweater and slacks he's been in all season.

I had been waiting for Justin's mother to show up and she didn't disappoint. I think the captain's reaction to the video was about right but it's a little hard to believe that all of Justin's fellow officers know about it and we haven't heard any snide remarks or snickering.

Predictable behavior from Wyatt. Treat your parents like dirt but when in trouble, call them to rescue you for the millionth time. Guess his father will have to clean up whatever he did to that drug dealer.

As for Benny, I don't think there's anything he could do to redeem himself with Veronica. Whatever Mitch's family does to him, he was warned.

@TiqueI agree 100% with you that none of Justin's co-workers have said nothing to him, and there haven't even been any snide remarks or snickering-right! Justin's mom was some little tough cookie....He surely doesn't seem to care, not even when his wife showed up with those papers, and he didn't even ask what they were or read them, or better yet get his lawyer to read them prior to signing. He is so dumb, it is unbelievable, between him and Benny, I don't know which one is dumber......Benny is going to be in so much trouble......Yes very slow moving, but at least last night's episdoe was good.........