Honored Contributor

Re: FYI - The Haves and the Have Nots

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

or Erica I don't see her storyline going anywhere significant.

@Luvitorleaveit1 That is true. She doesn't have  much of a storyline other than David and making Veronica Jealous! I hope we dont have to see much of the policeman and Jeffrey this season. Jeeze, enough is enough-very overdone last season with those two!

I would like ot see what will happen with the Presidential hopeful-my mom thinks he may be killed off....... 

Honored Contributor

Last night was CRAZY, and the previews for the upcoming shows, look even more CRAZIER, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

or Erica I don't see her storyline going anywhere significant.

@Luvitorleaveit1 That is true. She doesn't have  much of a storyline other than David and making Veronica Jealous! I hope we dont have to see much of the policeman and Jeffrey this season. Jeeze, enough is enough-very overdone last season with those two!

I would like ot see what will happen with the Presidential hopeful-my mom thinks he may be killed off....... 

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

Good point about the Presidential candidate being knocked off, I don't see his storyline going too much farther either really how many times can we watch him go around kissing babies lol.

I totally agree the cop and Jeffrey were way, way over the top in fact hard to watch in my opinion which I didn't that's when I took my snack break.

I forgot to mention I find it hard to believe that Melissa is pregnant I mean really still not even a slight bump or Tyler Perry forgot she is suppose to be, and Wyatt good grief what a hot mess.......................

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, Melissa cannot be pregnant, but after being with Benny lately, she will defintely come up pregnant now!  I cannot believe how Veronica threw her out the front door in the previews!

As for Wyatt, he has become an animal!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1, Melissa cannot be pregnant, but after being with Benny lately, she will defintely come up pregnant now!  I cannot believe how Veronica threw her out the front door in the previews!

As for Wyatt, he has become an animal!

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

@Hooty- perfect description for Wyatt!

What could be worse crazy Veronica as a mother or seeing crazy Melissa as a mother

Honored Contributor

Melissa is crazy and evil...She really does the part well....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the beginning, Wyatt has been the most useless character on this show. As much as I didn't want Katherine to end up with both of her children dead, there aren't too many viewers who would have grieved if Wyatt had died from that overdose. I knew as soon as that drug counselor recused herself from overseeing his care it was a matter of time before he wa back on drugs. He has no common sense. Who would go into a bathroom with someone you just met and pull out a huge stack of money? I wish that man had pushed Wyatt down, grabbed the cash, and run off without giving him the drugs. Ok, that was mean but I meant it.

@CANDLEQUEEN  I can give Melissa a pass for right now. She became a victim of Veronica's when she agreed to trap Jeffery in exchange for Veronica paying for her dad's medical care. After he died and Melissa's mother appeared, it was obvious she was using Melissa as her meal ticket too. Jeffery treated her badly considering he knew that his mother orchestrated the whole thing. I guess Melissa finally had enough and she started acting crazy too but the only person she really wants to hurt is Veronica.

Hannah's long awaited date finally happened. I think I'm going to like them together.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique I finally watched the whole episdoe last night. I do actaully agree with you on Melissa. She is acting out of a lot of pain and frustration! Do you think she is even pregnant?? Yes Wyatt is unbelivably dumb.......Although I don't think he ends up hurting his father next week.....Next week we will find out who dies........I was so happy for Hannah, is her date's wife dead? I all of a sudden had a weird feeling about him towards the end....... 

Esteemed Contributor

I watch the show because .... I don't know why. Last time I watched I thought -- who is the one, good man and one good woman in this social group? Seems like men are portrayed as stupid and women portrayed as manipulative. I guess Hannah would be the one, good woman and Jeffrey Harrington as the one, good man.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

So much for Melissa's act of being so big and bad. As soon as Veronica kicked her out, she broke and started crying. Apparently she didn't think about what could be the consequences of her actions.

That was quite a revelation about Justin. I never thought Jeffery was the first man who Justin abused in the back of his car but I guess I did think Jeffery was the last. I've wantthem to show Justin's mother who was Candace's nosy neighbor. I could just imagine her reaction if Justin's wife told her who her precious son really was.

Wyatt? I have no words without repeating myself. Useless.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.