Trusted Contributor

Re: FX - anything good coming down the pike?...

@Ibby114 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

Absolutely loved all these crime series such as the murder of Gianni Versace, Picasso (Banderas was great) or the J. Paul Getty (with Donald Sutherland) crime series. Love these type weekly episode shows, but haven't heard of anything current to look forward to...anybody else?

@LoveMyBaby  Love the FX series, I've watched many. But I couldn't watch the Versace series. Darren Criss was so good, I had nightmares! I remember the whole Andrew C murder spree, how law enforcement coldn't track him - he traveled from state to state and we didn't know where he'd show up next.

@Ibby114 

Really....I thought it was fascinating.  I hate to see when these various stories end, it's like coming to the end of a good book.  Picasso was on another station, ( National Geographic) but really well done. Trust w/Sutherland was

an FX show.  Love these type of series, thirsting for more, lol. 

⚓️
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The only new show I watch on FX now is POSE. I like it.

Honored Contributor

The Future of AHS

The FX mainstay (which is now a Disney property) was renewed through season 10 after news broke that the network's prolific producer would be moving to Netflix in a mega five-year deal. Though more seasons of Murphy's other series, Feud and American Crime Story, are still in the works, Pose and AHS are on schedule. Beyond a 10th season, Landgraf said during the TCA press tour, "It's up to how long [Ryan] wants to keep going and how many years he has inspired ideas."