Honored Contributor

Re: FRED MACMURRAY'S DAUGHTER TOURS THE FAMILY RANCH HOUSE

@Oznell 

Thank your for posting this video.  She's wonderful at taking us there to that time.  

I particularly like when she said pieces of furniture weren't replaced because they were pals.  

I identify with that and add memories, too. 

Honored Contributor

Glad you mentioned "Remember the NIght",  @Spurt ,  the Christmas movie Fred MacMurray made with Stanwyck.  It's coming up in TCM's Christmas marathon, too!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting this!

Respected Contributor

Unchanged and uniquely beautiful. I live in the country and love it. I look around and don't want to change anything. Old fashioned and I love it.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Glad you mentioned "Remember the NIght",  @Spurt ,  the Christmas movie Fred MacMurray made with Stanwyck.  It's coming up in TCM's Christmas marathon, too!

Here is a quote Fred McMurray said about Barbara Stanwyck

I was lucky enough to make four pictures with Barbara. In the first I turned her in, in the second I killed her, in the third I left her for another woman and in the fourth I pushed her over a waterfall. The one thing all these pictures had in common was that I fell in love with Barbara Stanwyck -- and I did, too.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell , thanks. What a beautiful home and wonderful stories. Loved Mr. M. in movies and on TV. I don't ever remember hearing anything bad about him. He was stellar.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell, That was thoroughly enjoyable..thanks for posting.

Kates voice and storytelling was just perfect..I think I could listen to her all day.

I love being brought back to simpler times. It does bring tears to my eyes but I love the memories.

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

One of my favorite movies!  Love Barabara and Fred together.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Such a sense of peace there. Wonderful that she still has her childhood home, full of memories. 

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful.  Makes me long for the simpler times.  Such a nice video.  Thank you for sharing.  What a nice family.