Honored Contributor

Re: FRASER FANS: Was Maris ever on the show?

@proudlyfromNJ 

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

I think one of the funniest Fraser episodes was when Niles was trying to iron his clothes at Frasier's place. He is a comedic wonder with his physicality. 

And I always laughed when he would wipe off his chair at the coffee shop. 

Wish that show could have kept going for many more years. It never lost its appeal for me and they always seemed to come up with new things to write about.

@World Traveler  That episode was the funniest I have ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing and I have  no sense of humor! I still watch the repeat shows now and they are just as funny.

Totally agree with you. They are just as funny the 10th time as they are the 1st time. Smiley LOL Brilliant writers! Hope they got paid well.

Honored Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I could swear there was an episode where we see her briefly in a belted trench-coat, big brimmed hat and large sunglasses.

@Desi - I think that might have been the episode when they all ended up on the same cruise and Maris fell for "The Barracuda," the lounge singer for the cruise. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Could be! I have rewatched every episode a million times, but for some reason, they rarely play that one and I don't remember it well.