Honored Contributor

FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL 8PM TCM

I love this film and haven't seen it in a long time. On TCM tonight 

8pm ET.  In the 2nd wedding, the woman who marries Bernard is the real life sister of Emma Thompson.

Hugh Grant at his cutest!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL 8PM TCM

A charming movie. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think I've ever seen it.  I've made a mental note to myself to watch it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen it.  I've made a mental note to myself to watch it.

@shoptilyadropagain  Let us know what you think. In the first wedding, I almost fell off my seat in the movie theater laughing at the wedding ring scene (with this ring I do wed).

Honored Contributor

I recognized the Sr doc on Transplant , TV series from last year was in this movie, just looking a lot younger, but the voice and the accent were the same. 

Respected Contributor

I also love this movie. I haven't seen it in many years. I'll definitely be watching it tonight.

I signed up for the TCM monthly movie schedule. I was happily surprised to see this movie finally being shown again.

Honored Contributor

Best end credits of any movie---- so funny. 😂

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee thanks for posting It would be on  ,   I haven't seen it in a long time .   Really enjoyed watching it last night !   Love me some Hugh a Grant !!!  ❤️  I love him in every movie he's in.  Love Actually is my absolute favorite !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also love the movie, but Andie MacDowell was not at her best in the film. She'd transitioned from modeling to acting in the early 80s and did okay, even winning awards, but I thought this may have been her worst performance. She just never rang true to me in this film. I love the movie though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I also love the movie, but Andie MacDowell was not at her best in the film. She'd transitioned from modeling to acting in the early 80s and did okay, even winning awards, but I thought this may have been her worst performance. She just never rang true to me in this film. I love the movie though.

@gardenman  I agree 100%. Her acting was very weak, esp compared to the rest of the stellar cast.