Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if the show with Jeff Lewis will be returning on Bravo?  I heard quite a while back that the surrogate and the doctor were suing him because he/Gage took photos in the delivery room without their knowledge.  My interest is seeing what their daugthter Monroe looks like now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4..... I loved the pics.... thanks for posting the link.

Respected Contributor

Wow -- she is so cute!

There was a link in the middle of the pics and when I clicked on it, I got this:

"Jeff Lewis will bring his eye for style and drama back to Bravo for another season of Flipping Out. The interior design maven and his crew will return for Season 11 at a later date.

And, the designer certainly encountered some major life changes back in Season 10, including welcoming his daughter, Monroe, into his life and having to say goodbye to his longtime employee and friend, Zoila Chavez, who quit working for Jeff last season. What an emotional chain of events. Let's not forget, Jenni Pulos also brought us along for her second pregnancy. Well, we certainly can't wait to see what's in store next!

Bravo also confirmed that Million Dollar Listing New York and Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles will also return."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/flipping-out-to-return-for-season-11

Honored Contributor

I think Monroe favors Jeff a lot. If anyone is interested here are some pics of Jenni's second daughter's baptism. Her husband and family are shown. 

http://www.bravotv.com/flipping-out/flipping-out-jenni-pulos-daughters-baptism

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

Wow -- she is so cute!

There was a link in the middle of the pics and when I clicked on it, I got this:

"Jeff Lewis will bring his eye for style and drama back to Bravo for another season of Flipping Out. The interior design maven and his crew will return for Season 11 at a later date.

And, the designer certainly encountered some major life changes back in Season 10, including welcoming his daughter, Monroe, into his life and having to say goodbye to his longtime employee and friend, Zoila Chavez, who quit working for Jeff last season. What an emotional chain of events. Let's not forget, Jenni Pulos also brought us along for her second pregnancy. Well, we certainly can't wait to see what's in store next!

Bravo also confirmed that Million Dollar Listing New York and Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles will also return."

@hellodali wrote:

Wow -- she is so cute!

@hellodali  Thanks for the update, I love that show.

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

Does anyone know if the show with Jeff Lewis will be returning on Bravo?  I heard quite a while back that the surrogate and the doctor were suing him because he/Gage took photos in the delivery room without their knowledge.  My interest is seeing what their daugthter Monroe looks like now.

@WORKING GAL  Yes, coming soon, I saw the promos the other day.

Valued Contributor

The "season" is always so short!

Esteemed Contributor

She is adorable. She looks so happy. Agree, she does favor Jeff.

Respected Contributor

I saw a promo the other day,  The new season will start on Tuesday, September 11 at 10 PM eastern / 9 PM central.

Can't wait!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥