Honored Contributor

FLASH ALERT- "THE STORY THREE LOVES" KIRK DOUGLAS SUNDAY 1:45 P.M. EASTERN TCM

1:45 p.m. Eastern--  "The Story of Three Loves"   Moira Shearer, Kirk Douglas, James Mason, Leslie Caron, Kirk Douglas Pier Angeli, Ethel Barrymore, Agnes Moorehead, Farley Granger, Zsa Zsa Gabor

Flash, flash--  sorry I cottoned onto this so late!  Passengers on board ship flash back to past, poignant romances.  This is the kind of story MGM does so well with, and is so suited to the talents of director Vincente Minelli.  And look at that interesting cast!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FLASH ALERT- "THE STORY THREE LOVES" KIRK DOUGLAS SUNDAY 1:45 P.M. EASTERN TCM

Sounds wonderful. DVR set! Thanks @Oznell  

Honored Contributor

Re: FLASH ALERT- "THE STORY THREE LOVES" KIRK DOUGLAS SUNDAY 1:45 P.M. EASTERN TCM

Good going TCM, finally one I have never seen!!

Trusted Contributor

One I would have wanted to see and wonderful cast. But regretfully I saw this too late. Thank you anyway! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just watched, found all 3 stories to be underwhelming. the Leslie Caron one featured a young 12 year old Ricky Nelson. Farley Granger was quite handsome. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I loved the Moira Shearer part. And the theme music, same title as the movie. I bought the record first time I saw the movie. I remember it had an MGM label, lol.