Highlighted
Honored Contributor

FLASH ALERT "KEY LARGO" HUMPHREY BOGART L. BACALL TUESDAY 6:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

key-largo-1948.jpg

(LOVE this candid backstage photo of four faves in "Key Largo",  including fabulous Claire Trevor)

6:00 p.m. Eastern--   "Key Largo"   Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Edward G. Robinson, Claire Trevor, Lionel Barrymore, Thomas Gomez, Jay Silverheels

Very heavyweight cast in this John Huston-directed, stormily tropical suspense-crime thriller.   Aired frequently, but quality performances and direction merit that, in my opinion!

3b8719c84b3305269fa79834e73420da.jpg

Key_Largo2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: FLASH ALERT "KEY LARGO" HUMPHREY BOGART L. BACALL TUESDAY 6:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

Among the best of movies, excellent cast, story line and over all a movie you never tire of watching.  I love Bogie's movies and when Bacall is in the cast I always see the chemistry between them.  Thanks for the heads up.

I love that candid shot too of the foursome.  A friend of mine thought Edward G. Robinson was one of the greats in the movies industry, he was.  My friend also felt Robinson should have won an Oscar, I agree, 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FLASH ALERT "KEY LARGO" HUMPHREY BOGART L. BACALL TUESDAY 6:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

@Oznell 

@spiderw 

Another fan of the movie.  Could Bacall have been any more beautiful?

An amazing cast.  Fun picture to see them all together!

Respected Contributor

One of my all time favorites as well .....just so good ....

Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous! Classic Hollywood right here. Thank you thank you @Oznell