Honored Contributor

FLASH ALERT- JULIE CHRISTIE IS IN "THE SAINT" TONIGHT FETV

[ Edited ]

9:00 p.m. Eastern Saturday FETV.    "The Saint".     Roger Moore, Julie Christie

judith-01.jpg

"The Saint" episodes that have been airing weekends on FETV have been somewhat uneven ( like other shows I like i.e. "Route 66") but the really good ones are so much fun.

I'm thinking this episode with luminous Julie Christie might have been just before she really hit it big internationally?   Fun to see the mercurial young Julie on a TV show.  I would think she and Roger Moore would have pretty good chemistry!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FLASH ALERT- JULIE CHRISTIE IS IN "THE SAINT" TONIGHT FETV

@Oznell 

Both of them so beautiful!

I may not get to watch it, but she has always been a favorite of mine.  Roger is great, tooCat LOL

Honored Contributor

Julie looks lovely and I would agree on her Saint appearance being before she was known for her movie star quality.  Roger Moore had class and he was a great James Bond too!  I am glad some of these TV stations are showing classics which we watched and enjoyed.  There is definitely something to be said about TV being outstanding in drama and comedy back then compared to many shows today. Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, @spiderw,  I so prefer the standards that produced the shows of the past, to those that prevail today.

Honored Contributor

The charisma that that certain couples had on screen is just not there for me any more. Just looking at that picture makes me happy.