Honored Contributor

FINALE TONIGHT 11/16 Project Runway

Don't forget to watch if you are a fan!

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: FINALE TONIGHT 11/16 Project Runway

I can guess Brandon will win. The judges have loved him & straps all season. 

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay,   Maybe, maybe not.  The girl with the scarf on her head had two beautiful pieces in light gray last week.  It will be interesting.  I believe it will be close and between the two.  Sorry I am bad with names.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@StraytoStay,   Maybe, maybe not.  The girl with the scarf on her head had two beautiful pieces in light gray last week.  It will be interesting.  I believe it will be close and between the two.  Sorry I am bad with names.

I agree, if he doesn't win, it will be her. It could be to be PC, too. @Katcat1

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I agree, if he doesn't win, it will be her. It could be to be PC, too. @Katcat1

So if she wins it's pc? Not that she is talented and does not design cookie cutter fashions with obnoxious straps? 

Honored Contributor

like  Ayana's designs way better than Brandon's . To me his clothes all look the same. Ayana is so talented , to suggest that she might win because of political correctness is so disrespectful.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I meant "too" as in addition to, it's a bonus for her, in addition to her talent, if the show wants a modest look to win. The show did it before with the plus size only designer. Even Tim Gunn said so in an old interview. 

Now I'm going back to my crime show with a severed head found by the water as it's more pleasant than going over things said here over & over...

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I meant "too" as in addition to, it's a bonus for her, in addition to her talent, if the show wants a modest look to win. The show did it before with the plus size only designer. Even Tim Gunn said so in an old interview. 

Now I'm going back to my crime show with a severed head found by the water as it's more pleasant than going over things said here over & over...

Ayana would deserve the win.  The designer who did plus sized clothes (IMO) should have been eliminated long before the finale.

Regular Contributor

Ayana is my favorite for the win.  I love the dresses she made!  (I collect Gunne Sax clothing). Woman Happy