Honored Contributor

Re: FEUD - Davis & Crawford

I did not notice Paulson last night as Geraldine Page, maybe she was on last week.  Did I miss her?

Respected Contributor

I saw the second episode last night and I agree with @Citrine2...I think the acting was better. I think they picked up more of Joan's and Bette's mannerisms....

The actor who is portaying Victor Bueono is spot on too!!

Honored Contributor

Jack Warner, not a nice man, he really forced Aldrich to have the 2 women at odds with each other. Remember Hedda Hopper on I Love Lucy, she and her crazy hats.

Honored Contributor

Sarandon is 70, Lange is 67, so Dunaway is not that much older in the scheme of things.

Honored Contributor

jb.jpg

Joan and Bette, signing their "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" contracts.

To whom much is given, much will be required....
Super Contributor

Joan had some memorable eyebrows.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the 1st episode after reading all of your comments on this. I actually forgot that it was coming on. I enjoyed it and I think both Susan and Jessica did really good jobs as Bette and Joan....I don't really remember what Joan sounded like, and it seems to me I remember Bette having a very distinctive voice......At any rate I will continue watching as I found it very interesting, and I really like Alfred Molina's character-he is doing a good job......Catherine and Kathy Bates are good also. I haven't seen Sarah Paulson yet, but I am quite sure she will be awesome!  

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...
Honored Contributor

I wish I could stay awake to see the episode in full.  On sundays, it is repeated many times after 1l:00, and each time, I see some, then fall asleep, so maybe I have seen the episodes, but in bits and pieces, lol.  I tried to find it to watch online for free, no luck. 

Esteemed Contributor

mousiegirl wrote:

I wish I could stay awake to see the episode in full.  On sundays, it is repeated many times after 1l:00, and each time, I see some, then fall asleep, so maybe I have seen the episodes, but in bits and pieces, lol.  I tried to find it to watch online for free, no luck. 

You can watch it on Demand if you have that, i can't stay up that late either, so I will continue to watch it On Demand!

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...
Respected Contributor

I just noticed, Brad Pitt is Executive Producer!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View