Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I think the last one I ever watched involved a dog being killed.  That was it for me.

I tape it and if I see any hint of an animal gonna be killed it gets stopped and erased immediately.  I agree with you there.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I think the last one I ever watched involved a dog being killed.  That was it for me.

@Pearlee   I stopped watching Animal Planet, think that was the name, years ago due to seeing something horrific happen, which could have been prevented, but everyone stood and watched and made no attempt to save the kitten.

Honored Contributor

@catlover , thanks for this info, that is one of my favorite ID shows!

Honored Contributor

Like others, I find this program horrific and will not watch it.  I think for many it hits too close to home.  My neigjbors on. either side I've never even seen close enough to recognize them.  I don't think that's a bad thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: FEAR THY NEIGHBOR ON ID

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 , I have never had a neighbor that I wished to ruin my life by thinking of killing them or their animals, but I have over the years, had the "neighbors from H*ll"!  Thankfully, the nextdoor neighbors on either side of me now are not that bad!

Anyone watch last night's episode?

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Kachina624 , I have never had a neighbor that I wished to ruin my life by thinking of killing them or their animals, but I have over the years, had the "neighbors from H*ll"!  Thankfully, the nextdoor neighbors on either side of me now are not that bad!

Anyone watch last night's episode?

@Hooty I watched last nights episode and all I can say is, wth..  I mean the one neighbor seemed to be harrassing the other couple and wow when the vet freaked out..  it was doomed to be a bad, bad ending when it first started and one of them said, "things won't be the same from now on" (or something like that).  I can see where the couple got super frustrated but the ending,omg.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

I love this network!

It's the reason I will be single until I die.