Honored Contributor

new season starts tonight!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: FEAR THY NEIGHBOR ON ID

[ Edited ]

@catlover   Thanks.  I usually don't watch this show because it really gives me the heebie jeebies!  It's one of the few on I.D. that I don't watch, since if I watch TV I usually watch that network.

Do you know what's going off tonight so that can be on?  Is it Murder Chose Me that's leaving for the season?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@catlover   Thanks.  I usually don't watch this show because it really gives me the heebie jeebies!  It's one of the few on I.D. that I don't watch, since if I watch TV I usually watch that network.

Do you know what's going off tonight so that can be on?  Is it Murder Chose Me that's leaving for the season?

@Pearlee. I don’t watch that one either. It’s the luck of the drawer that you don’t get a maniac neighbor. It could happen to anyone.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the reminder...this is one of the shows I have to tape and watch at a later time. Some of the feuds between neighbors are really horrible and difficult to watch. I always ask how can families that start off as friends allow something so petty to escalate to murder.

Honored Contributor

I think the last one I ever watched involved a dog being killed.  That was it for me.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I think I watched that episode and it was just too much!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Pearlee I think I watched that episode and it was just too much!

@GAQShopr53   I think there was more than one episode where such a thing occurred, or at least I was in fear of it happening.  But I'm pretty sure it wasn't just in one episode.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

You may be right @Pearlee  In the episode I watched the guy had several dogs that were poisoned.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

You may be right @Pearlee  In the episode I watched the guy had several dogs that were poisoned.

@GAQShopr53   Oh yeah, I saw that one.  I still think there were others.....

I don't need to think about those things, esp. when they really happened (as opposed to fictional TV - which is bad enough if a dog dies).

Super Contributor

I'm going through a Fear They Neighbor situation now.  Yada yada yada they really should put some latex gloves on when they handle their recycle bin that they have shoved up against my lower deck. Man LOL

Thankfully they are moving soon.