Honored Contributor

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS TONIGHT, SUNDAY, MARATHON ON NOW

I'm ready!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FEAR THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS TONIGHT, SUNDAY, MARATHON ON NOW

[ Edited ]

Hi mousiegirl...I was watching a few of the reruns but all  I did was confuse myself.  I wasn't caught up and now I have no idea what is going on. Smiley Frustrated   I knew that Nick died and yet he kept showing up!!  I have been more focused on The Walking Dead but I'll try to figure out what is happening on Fear the Walking Dead since Morgan became a member.  I do know that I like the cowboy, hope he stays around for awhile.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Hi mousiegirl...I was watching a few of the reruns but all  I did was confuse myself.  I wasn't caught up and now I have no idea what is going on. Smiley Frustrated   I knew that Nick died and yet he kept showing up!!  I have been more focused on The Walking Dead but I'll try to figure out what is happening on Fear the Walking Dead since Morgan became a member.  I do know that I like the cowboy, hope he stays around for awhile.

@Lindsays Grandma  Do you know that Madison is gone?  Died  last episode.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Yes, I saw that, that was a shocker.  She was the star of the show, any particular reason why she was obliterated?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Yes, I saw that, that was a shocker.  She was the star of the show, any particular reason why she was obliterated?

@Lindsays Grandma  She said on Talking Dead that it was a surprise to her and in her own words felt badly, wasn't ready to leave, so tis a mystery, unless as @GingerPeach thinks she may not be dead and will come back, but it didn't sound that way on Talking Dead.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl-- 

@Lindsay Grandma--         I am ready, too!  I Forgot about Madison, although we will probably see her in flashbacks.  Nck has been showing up in flashbacks since his death. 

I am keeping my fingers crossed our electricity doesn't go out. We have had a good/bad monsoon season the year. It is 5:30 here in AZ and he THUNDER has started already. 

Most of this week has been nighttime that we get hit. All around has had heavy winds and WEATHER!!!    At least we haven't had it bad like in the East, or fires inCalifornia or Volcanoes and Hurricanes in Hawaii.. -----------Have a good evening and enjy FWD. 

tedEbear

Esteemed Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@mousiegirl-- 

@lindsay Grandma--         I am ready, too!  I Forgot about Madison, although we will probably see her in flashbacks.  Nck has been showing up in flashbacks since his death. 

I am keeping my fingers crossed our electricity doesn't go out. We have had a good/bad monsoon season the year. It is 5:30 here in AZ and he THUNDER has started already. 

Most of this week has been nighttime that we get hit. All around has had heavy winds and WEATHER!!!    At least we haven't had it bad like in the East, or fires inCalifornia or Volcanoes and Hurricanes in Hawaii.. -----------Have a good evening and enjy FWD. 

tedEbear

All this week I have been getting alerts on my cell phone, flash floods, hi winds, sandstorms, etc..  Having lived in CA for 40 years I can relate to the fires, went through some bad ones in the San Fernando Valley.  Haven't heard thunder here yet but the sky is full of clouds.  In New York where I grew up we had hurricanes on Long Island where we had a summer home, they were not too bad, just tree branches and a messed up beach!

Honored Contributor

I'm ready to be proven wrong, @mousiegirlWoman LOL  I have no attachment to either outcome.  I will wait to see whether they were truthful or not.

In any event, I'll be catching up with Chesapeake Shores over on Hallmark tonight instead since Hallmark isn't included in my provider's OnDemand options but AMC is, and Hallmark doesn't repeat shows as they did previously.   Although if I'm up late enough, maybe I'll catch it as it repeats at midnight.

Happy Watching!!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I watched the episode, waiting to see Talking Dead.

I recorded it so I can watch again without the horrendous number of commercials.

But it wasn't that exciting.

Everyone is scattered, just when they all got together.

I am confused from last season (or half season, whatever) about the death of Nick.   I thought Nick died before Madison but I guess not.  

I do like the show, so I'll keep watching.

Not totally sure Madison is dead but if she stays gone long enough, I really won't miss her.   I do like that Morgan found him some peanut butter  protein bars!   Do you remember when Michonne ate his in the Clear episode??!

Trusted Contributor

Finally, an episode that everyone can understand and we don't have to think too hard about!  I give last night's episode a 10.  I enjoyed all of the discussions among the characters, especially when they paired up with each other in not the 'normal' pair ups.  So everyone is scattered to the four winds (haha, get it?) and surely some calamity will ensue next week. 

To dissect it a little, I fully understand why the characters have all gone separate ways.  It makes sense after everything that has happened to them.  I hope there is something that can pull them all together again.  I honestly thought I would really miss Madison and Nick, but I did not even think about them while I was watching it.  I heard the rumor that Morgan might haul everyone back to Alexandria, so what to my surprise that's exactly what he's trying to do.  I was disappointed that no one wants to go, but I also 'get' it.  I thought the producers might go for that ultimately and end up evolving back into one show - I guess we'll see if it actually happens.  From what the producer said on Talking Dead last night, it sounds like this group is going to flounder around for awhile.

I'm just glad the whole episode was done in 'real' time and not this back and forth stuff!