Trusted Contributor

@shoesnbags 

It's an Amazon original and here is a synopsis from Wiki:

In a parallel universe, Germany and Japan have divided the United States into the Greater Nazi Reich in the east, with New York City as its regional capital, and the Japanese Pacific States to the west, with San Francisco as the capital. These territories are separated by a neutral zone that encompasses the Rocky Mountains. The series starts in 1962 and follows characters whose destinies intertwine when they come into contact with newsreels and home movies that show Germany and Japan losing the war. The series title refers to the mysterious figure believed to have created the footage.

Luke played a character named Joe who seems to be a part of the American Resistance but is an undercover SS agent.  I had never seen him before this series.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Tori3569

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

We record all three shows and generally enjoy them.  However, the first episode of FBI this season was awful.  We only watched about half and then deleted it.  Pretty sick of another show where there's another bomb.  The bomb squad leaves because it's too dangerous and then the hero saves everyoneWoman Frustrated  I read the recap where he takes the bomb, throws it in a car and drives away only to jump from it in the last second before the bomb explodes.  Ugh, so predictable and such lazy story writing.

I also can't wait until the Maggie character is back, really dislike OA.

We haven't watched the other two shows, I sure hope they have a better storyline that this one did!

Esteemed Contributor

@lkat wrote:

We record all three shows and generally enjoy them.  However, the first episode of FBI this season was awful.  We only watched about half and then deleted it.  Pretty sick of another show where there's another bomb.  The bomb squad leaves because it's too dangerous and then the hero saves everyoneWoman Frustrated  I read the recap where he takes the bomb, throws it in a car and drives away only to jump from it in the last second before the bomb explodes.  Ugh, so predictable and such lazy story writing.

I also can't wait until the Maggie character is back, really dislike OA.

We haven't watched the other two shows, I sure hope they have a better storyline that this one did!

@lkat 

I record all three as well, and I agree with you 100%.  I actually watched till the end, but the whole time I was thinking what an unimaginative storyline this was for a season opener.  Another bomb, really??? And although I like OA, his whole hero thing was not believable - at all.  I look forward to his partner returning just because I don't care for her replacement. 

I watched FBI International, too, but I won't comment since you haven't seen it yet.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett