Honored Contributor

My husband turned me onto this show and I must sauy I really like it.Anyone else watch? He watches all 3 of the FBI series, I only watched Most Wanted, but found it very good.

Respected Contributor

I like all of D%%K Wolf's shows but thought last night's Most Wanted was a bit over the top. I agreed with Hana (?) who said to Remy that his motorcycle undercover strategy was too risky and Jess would never have done anything like that. 

Missy Peregrym (Maggie) on FBI is on maternity leave with her second child.

Respected Contributor

I love both the FBI and FBI International but I could never get into FBI: Most Wanted.  The few times I did watch an episode it was a little to violent for me.  

Did anyone notice on last night's episode of FBI International that Scott looked different?  Even my husband, who never notices much, asked if that was the same guy who always played the role.  I told him that I think he looked different because he let his hair grow longer.  He always had that close cropped look but now I think he looks better. 

He's not a classically handsome man but there's something about him that just appeals to me.  I really like that show and everyone on it but I do miss the German lady.  I guess her job was being the liaison between the FBI and the European countries.  I assume she left the show, as last night they said that she had gotten a promotion and the other FBI agent seems to have replaced her.

Frequent Contributor

All 3 F.B.I shows are the best. the actors in all the shows are fantastic.

Respected Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I love both the FBI and FBI International but I could never get into FBI: Most Wanted.  The few times I did watch an episode it was a little to violent for me.  

Did anyone notice on last night's episode of FBI International that Scott looked different?  Even my husband, who never notices much, asked if that was the same guy who always played the role.  I told him that I think he looked different because he let his hair grow longer.  He always had that close cropped look but now I think he looks better. 

He's not a classically handsome man but there's something about him that just appeals to me.  I really like that show and everyone on it but I do miss the German lady.  I guess her job was being the liaison between the FBI and the European countries.  I assume she left the show, as last night they said that she had gotten a promotion and the other FBI agent seems to have replaced her.

I like FBI and FBI: Most Wanted and International is my least favorite of the three, but it's growing on me.  Do love the main character (and yes, his hair is longer!) and the European locales.  I will say, it's been a bit of an adjustment on Most Wanted with the change from Jess to Remy, but I like Dylan McDermott and prefer his character on this to Law & Order Organized Crime. 

Regular Contributor

It's his hair which I like a little longer.  He does have charisma and I love the dog.   

Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@J Town Girl 

Yes, that hair makes quite a difference in his appearance.  Last year when I first started watching the show, I googled the actor playing Scott and saw that he had looked very different before taking on this role. 

In the past he didn't have the close cropped hair.  I assumed the short hair and new look was to distinguish him from previous parts he had played.  Now he seems to be returning to his former look. 

Personally, I thought he looked more "edgy" and a man to be reckoned with when he had the shorter hair. Now he looks "cuter." (Can you tell I was really thinking about the hair last night, lol?) 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

Watch all 3 now, but FBI Most Wanted is my favorite.  I find the International hard to follow at times, but still enjoy.  Loved Jess, so was unhappy they killed him off.  But, replacing him with Dylan McDermott was a great choice.  Love Love. Haven't watched last night's yet, saving to watch tonight.  Hate Wed night shows.  

Trusted Contributor

I love all 3 FBIs.  I DVR them and save them to watch when I have a day off.   I first saw Luke Kleintank who plays Scott as Joe in The Man in the Hightower which was a great show.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

I love all 3 FBIs.  I DVR them and save them to watch when I have a day off.   I first saw Luke Kleintank who plays Scott as Joe in The Man in the Hightower which was a great show.  

@Tori3569 

I'm not familiar with that show.  What kind of character did he play?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett