Honored Contributor

Re: FBI Most Wanted with Dylan McDermott

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

So what did y'all think about the first episode with Dylan McDermott as their new leader?  I was really looking forward to this first show to get a feel for the new head of the team.

I confess that I'm probably in the minority because I'm not a big fan of DM. Mostly my reaction to this first episode was "meh."  I'll keep watching to see if his character grows on me. 

@shoesnbags 

I must be confusing shows .... who did DM replace?

He replaced Julian McMahon who left the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

So what did y'all think about the first episode with Dylan McDermott as their new leader?  I was really looking forward to this first show to get a feel for the new head of the team.

I confess that I'm probably in the minority because I'm not a big fan of DM. Mostly my reaction to this first episode was "meh."  I'll keep watching to see if his character grows on me. 

@shoesnbags 

I must be confusing shows .... who did DM replace?

He replaced Julian McMahon who left the show. 

@Tinkrbl44 

Their team leader played by Julian McMahon was shot dead in a parking lot as he was trying to protect a woman the shooter was after. The past couple of episodes have the team grieving his loss, and now the new leader has been introduced (Dylan McDermott).

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I am a fan of Dylan McDermott. IMHO, he is a great actor and not bad on the eyes. I think he did a great job and looking forward to watching this series. I think they made a good choice in the replacement.

Honored Contributor

I was only half watching, but I thought he was fine.  I could do without the dive into his history, but that's got nothing to do with him or his suitability for the part.

Trusted Contributor

I just watched it tonight.  I think Dylan M. is a good replacement and he did a good job.  I am looking forward to the next episode.

Trusted Contributor

I loved Jesse' way of leading.  I dont like Dylan's.  He came in and just seems like a bulldozer!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I never watched this show until Dylan McDermott showed up on the scene.  Love him and I like the show.  

Super Contributor

Well, I'm not impressed so far with DM... Time will tell, so , still gonna watch! Loved the show with JM....