Honored Contributor

Re: FBI Most Wanted with Dylan McDermott

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

So what did y'all think about the first episode with Dylan McDermott as their new leader?  I was really looking forward to this first show to get a feel for the new head of the team.

I confess that I'm probably in the minority because I'm not a big fan of DM. Mostly my reaction to this first episode was "meh."  I'll keep watching to see if his character grows on me. 

@shoesnbags 

I must be confusing shows .... who did DM replace?

He replaced Julian McMahon who left the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

So what did y'all think about the first episode with Dylan McDermott as their new leader?  I was really looking forward to this first show to get a feel for the new head of the team.

I confess that I'm probably in the minority because I'm not a big fan of DM. Mostly my reaction to this first episode was "meh."  I'll keep watching to see if his character grows on me. 

@shoesnbags 

I must be confusing shows .... who did DM replace?

He replaced Julian McMahon who left the show. 

@Tinkrbl44 

Their team leader played by Julian McMahon was shot dead in a parking lot as he was trying to protect a woman the shooter was after. The past couple of episodes have the team grieving his loss, and now the new leader has been introduced (Dylan McDermott).

Respected Contributor

I am a fan of Dylan McDermott. IMHO, he is a great actor and not bad on the eyes. I think he did a great job and looking forward to watching this series. I think they made a good choice in the replacement.

Esteemed Contributor

I was only half watching, but I thought he was fine.  I could do without the dive into his history, but that's got nothing to do with him or his suitability for the part.

Super Contributor

I just watched it tonight.  I think Dylan M. is a good replacement and he did a good job.  I am looking forward to the next episode.

Trusted Contributor

I loved Jesse' way of leading.  I dont like Dylan's.  He came in and just seems like a bulldozer!

Regular Contributor

I never watched this show until Dylan McDermott showed up on the scene.  Love him and I like the show.  

Regular Contributor

Well, I'm not impressed so far with DM... Time will tell, so , still gonna watch! Loved the show with JM....