Respected Contributor

Re: FBI MOST WANTED LOSING CAST MEMBER

I never liked the show bull.

Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Dylan McDermott.. Whatever acting role he plays, he does an excellent job. I wonder how he will exit off of Law & Order Organized Crime. He was a key player. They made a good choice. 

Honored Contributor

Time for him to exit Org Crime, he has run his course on there. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Time for him to exit Org Crime, he has run his course on there. 

@Shelbelle Oh but I love how he and Elliott play off of one another, but I think they will probably put him in prison, in case they ever want to bring him back, but maybe they will kill him off-we'll see...... I love how he played Richard Wheatley though! 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I have always liked Dylan McDermott.. Whatever acting role he plays, he does an excellent job. I wonder how he will exit off of Law & Order Organized Crime. He was a key player. They made a good choice. 

@elated I really like him as well and he did a phenomenal job as Richard Wheatley on Law and Order! They may just have him go to prison, so that if he ever wants to come back, they can work him in, thats what I hope for instead of killing him off.....Or maybe he will just diasappear.......  

Respected Contributor

the original law & order is coming back  maybe they are getting rid of organized crime  I forget the day it showed

Valued Contributor

OUCH...

Respected Contributor

Last night's show was a bit of a surprise.  Not the way I expected him to go out...