Esteemed Contributor

Re: FBI MOST WANTED LOSING CAST MEMBER

@depglass wrote:

Oh rats.  I never saw this guy before but really like him.  I thought they sent his daughter off to school so they could concentrate on his love interest a little more.  Guess she will be gone also.  I notice Crosby has never returned. ???

Kellan Lutz (Crosby) left after he lost his first daughter, both grandfathers and nearly his wife during the pandemic. He decided to move his family back to CA to be near their family. Very sad but he is missed. The other one that left was Nathaniel Arcand (Clinton Skye). It appears the original casts members are leaving one by one!!! This is the only FBI series with casting problems.

Trusted Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I used to wait every week to watch ******/tuck.

I really liked him on Charmed as well. Handsome and a good actor. I porbably won't watch that FBI unless they come up with someone great.

Honored Contributor

If only they would bring back N ip Tuck with him as Dr Christian Troy, did he have it going on what??? The most handsome guy on TV that you loved to hate. He is Australian, but hides it well. 

Respected Contributor

YASSSSS YASSSS YASSS @Shelbelle 

That’s a great idea - bring back ****** Tuck !

I think it would be more popular than ever in today’s society.   Hahahaha 

Trusted Contributor

This is my favorite FBI show so I'll be curious how it moves on from losing the actor I've always thought was the glue for the show. When the daughter moved to her horse school, I also thought it would clear the way for his character to grow. I hope they will have him move to be closer to her school since he's a good dad rather than a sad ending to his character. 

I haven't yet warmed up to the new lady character...but it usually takes me a few episodes for the new addition to gel with rest of the storylines. 

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching this show this season, I didn't really like it much. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for taking Crosby out of one of my life's unsolved mysteries.

Honored Contributor

I just saw where Dylan McDermott from Law and order Organized Crime is signing on for the lead role!!

Respected Contributor

I've always liked Dylan since his days on The Practice. 

Valued Contributor

Michael Weatherly  wants to be  the new team leader.