Valued Contributor

FBI MOST WANTED LOSING CAST MEMBER

Julian Mchanon  who plays team leader Jess La Croix  is leaving

the series after 3 years tp pursue other options.His replacement

to be announced soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FBI MOST WANTED LOSING CAST MEMBER

That is not good. I really like him. I wonder if that is why his daughter went away to school. This is the second major casts member to leave. I wonder what is really happening behind the scenes.

Honored Contributor

I dont watch it, but Julian McMahon is one cutie petutie, loved him on N ip Tuck!!

Super Contributor

Too bad.  His name was the pulling card for this series.  I wonder who his replacement is and, as he was pretty much the principal character on the show, what possible major opportunity came along to pull him away?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband watches this, but to me, I think they surely can find a good replacement.  

What I notice (admitting I am not really paying rapt attention) is they sit around and talk about the situation without hitting the street and doing something about it.

Again, just my probably unwarranted opinion.Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

Ohhhhh noooooo !!   He’s the only reason I watch this show. I love him - always have - always will.

Respected Contributor

I really like him in the show and he's a key chararacter.  I hope they find a replacement that is just as good.

Respected Contributor

Oh that stinks...I really like him. Who I can't tolerate is the woman investigator who barely whispers...it's the voice tone that makes me mute her.  That's my favorite FBI series out of the three. Wow, will be interesting to see the replacement.

Respected Contributor

I used to wait every week to watch ******/tuck.

Honored Contributor

Oh rats.  I never saw this guy before but really like him.  I thought they sent his daughter off to school so they could concentrate on his love interest a little more.  Guess she will be gone also.  I notice Crosby has never returned. ???