Honored Contributor

FAMILY LAW....series from 1999-2002

not that long ago we got START TV......it replaced the decades channel which i really miss.

i have been getting into the series FAMILY LAW and really love it! i wonder how i missed it when it was first on? really a great cast and interesting and sad storylines. anyone else watching this series or watched it in the past? kathleen quinlan, tony danza, dixie carter, christopher mcdonald, and more.....i love series with strong ensemble casts.

i have also started watching a few of THE GOOD WIFE episodes that are also on this channel.. now i feel like i have to start watching from the beginning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: FAMILY LAW....series from 1999-2002

@sunshine45  Thanks for the heads up.  I'm sure I probably watched it.  However, it's so far back for me, I honestly don't remember it.

I have been watching (re-re watching) The Closer.  It's interesting watching the old and very old shows.

I love watching them because they aren't so politically correct.

However, I have noticed where there are hops and skips on the show(s) I guess words are taken out.  I remember the show "The Closer" and there was nothing that was derogatory to start with but in today's environment someone always gets their feelings hurt.

Some changes have been good.  However, I just feel like some things go to the extreme and if everything is taken out that hurts 'feelings' there will no longer be anything left to discuss WHY it should or shouldn't be a certain way.

Thanks again for the heads up.  If I have time, I might look at it.  I'm not familiar with that station though.  Although I believe I get every channel in the world.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

not that long ago we got START TV......it replaced the decades channel which i really miss.

i have been getting into the series FAMILY LAW and really love it! i wonder how i missed it when it was first on? really a great cast and interesting and sad storylines. anyone else watching this series or watched it in the past? kathleen quinlan, tony danza, dixie carter, christopher mcdonald, and more.....i love series with strong ensemble casts.

i have also started watching a few of THE GOOD WIFE episodes that are also on this channel.. now i feel like i have to start watching from the beginning.

@sunshine45 . Yes, I think I remember that series. I’ll have to check it out. I’ve been watching Cold Case. I watched it when it was first on, but hadn’t seen all the episodes. 

Lots of new/old series coming on. I never miss Columbo even though I’ve seen them all a million times!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

@Annabellethecat66 

the BEST thing about these nostalgia channels......we get to catch up on what we have missed over the years OR relive those wonderful shows all over again!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've been re-re watching "The Closer".  It is so interesting to see how things have changed.

Honored Contributor

I watched Family Law when it was originally aired, it was on CBS on Monday nights at 10 ET, I just remember that.