Honored Contributor

FYI .........   Here's a grid schedule of the Fall line up for 5 networks.  New shows are listed in red.

https://tvline.com/2019/05/13/fall-tv-schedule-2019-nbc-network-abc-primetime-cbs-shows/

Respected Contributor

Of all the new shows, I'm really looking forward to NBC's "Bluff City Law" starring Jimmy Smits, love him! 

Honored Contributor

As usual, everything I want to see is on Thursday. The DVR will be busy. I do want to see Bob ❤️ Abishola, and that’s on Mon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Friday CBS is what we like. Quite often, it's sports for DH the rest of the week and cable (Hallmark) for me.

Honored Contributor

I've seen the promo for Carol's Second Act so many times that I already can't stand it. 

I really look forward to Ziva'a return on NCIS.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Of all the new shows, I'm really looking forward to NBC's "Bluff City Law" starring Jimmy Smits, love him! 

i am looking forward to that also. i am always up for a good legal show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

From what I've read "Last Man Standing" will not be on til 2020.

We watch very little,if any network TV.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

i am looking forward to that also. i am always up for a good legal show.

Also All Rise, another legal new show looks good. Bluff City has some tough competition, I hope it makes it. Opposite Good Doc and Bull.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the Fall shows.  There are few new shows I am interested in and that has been my norm for awhile.  I am not into reality shows and will leave it at that.  I am glad for my DVR to record old movies and for all my DVD'S.  I always look forward to Masterpiece Theater and Mystery and have since the seventies.  This superb series always, for me,is a source of TV at its best.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking forward to Bluff City Law, Stumptown, Prodigal Son, Batwoman,  Sunnyside, and Nancy Drew.

I just hope they don't Riverdale Nancy Drew.