Honored Contributor

As of July 5th, TVGuide dot com has updated the Fall 2020 lineup for ABC,  CBS,  NBC,  FOX and  CW. 

Click on the section in each network to see their nightly schedules.  Some information is from late June, but this is the lastest version.    

https://www.tvguide.com/news/features/fall-2020-tv-lineup-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-and-re...

Honored Contributor

How the heck are they going to continue with The Bachelor and Bachelorette? There is a lot of really close contact ( if you get my drift) in both these shows. Without the contact, it will be a big snoozefest!

Esteemed Contributor

I guess we will never see Survivor again. 😭

Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

I guess we will never see Survivor again. 😭

Actually, if you google 'cbs survivor casting' it takes you to a page about applying for season 43 (and the last one was #40).

Honored Contributor

There is no requirement for intimate or fight scenes to be eliminated.  

The 22 page white paper approved by the studios and the union sets out all the protocols that need to be followed.

Can the Bachelor limit the # of people in the hot tub to 2?  Yes.  Can they just get a bigger hot tub?  Yes.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Well, I doubt there will be any problem with the return of The Masked Singer! Smiley LOL

Love that show!

Honored Contributor

Ha!

Someone just posted a Hallmark Christmas movie being filmed right now.  The 2 leads are walking very close to each other and facing each other while talking.

All the crew have masks on.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ha!

Someone just posted a Hallmark Christmas movie being filmed right now.  The 2 leads are walking very close to each other and facing each other while talking.

@VaBelle35   Where was this posted?  I would like to see it.  I went to the Hallmark Channel website and wasn't sure what to look at.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It's on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/christmas/comments/hcub61/video_of_hallmark_christmas_movie_scene_being/ 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FALL 2020 LINEUP

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ha!

@VaBelle35 , Hallmark fan here.  Where do you get the pics and such?  I follow Hallmark on Instagram but that's about it.  Can you recommend who/what else to follow?

ETA:  I just saw the reddit post.