Honored Contributor

Extraordinary Attorney Woo

[ Edited ]

Extraordinary Attorney Woo, on Netflix, is just wonderful. It is S. Korean made and so well done. Each episode centers around a legal case. Woo and her team of young lawyers work together to try to win. Woo is on the autism spectrum, but unlike The Good Doctor, this is not just fluff with a story about the love life of a character. It is about the characters and their behavior during the cases but it's not thrown off base with love story sidelines taking center stage.There's depth and delight. Every episode has a great storyline and all of the acting is tops. It's currently rated a 9.1 on IMBD, a rating had by only a few of the very best in entertainment. This show is delightful. If you've been bored with the same old, same old... this is for you. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Extraordinary Attorney Woo

Reports are that they are attempting to coordinate the cast's schedules for a second season, which doesn't happen too often with Kdramas.

It is also being turned into a musical. 

Today I finished another Kdrama starring this actress Park Eun Bin. It's titled Stove League and it's about a baseball team that had finished at the league's bottom for the past four years. She plays the team's management department head and is also delightful in this role. Being from a city whose MLB team is "uneventful" I really enjoyed watching this series.

Contributor

I really like E, Attorney Woo ,and Squid Game both are excellent show.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for reminding me about this. I noticed it in the top 10 a week or so ago, but forgot about it. Just watched the first episode last night - so far, I like it.
Respected Contributor

@Mindy D I have this on my things to watch.

My problem is I love to craft while I watch TV & if I am watching shows with subtitles that makes it difficult!

I'll need to make the time!

Frequent Contributor

We just finished watching this. It really is a heart felt show. Yes, it has sub- titles. But you really need to listen to the actors speak. I think the cast is great. Hope they do a second season!

Respected Contributor

The latest I read was that the production company has been approached by several countries for proposals for a remake, and one of the countries is United States. 

Esteemed Contributor

Great show.  

Valued Contributor

I loved this show!  Made me laugh, cry and fulfilled.  The ending was perfect.  Will watch again.