Honored Contributor

@KimThib wrote:

I didn't watch last season because I'm not really a Halle Berry fan BUT I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, so I gave it a shot this time.  Surprised at how much I'm enjoying it.  I told my husband that it's quite imaginative--I like how they interpret the future--especially the "Smart Home" ideas!  The little boy who plays her robot son is adorable.

FYI--JDM will be on "The Good Wife" this Fall--YAY--one of my favorite actors on one of my favorite shows--can't wait!

I didn't know this, I love him too!  Our love affair goes back to John Winchester (Supernatural) and Denny (Grey's Anatomy)!

Honored Contributor

This show and Under The Dome have jumped the shark! It seems to have veered way off the show it was. I didn't like that they killed off Molly's husband John, got rid of her friend,and don't like the storyline of Ethan not knowing who Molly is. I hope this show and Under The Dome both don't return next season.

Trusted Contributor

I Love Extant!  Hope they do a 3rd season.  Under the Dome I can live without.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone else but me see the finale? I thought the last 2 hour show was good and very exciting. It was left open for another season. I'm not sure if it's being picked up for another season. 

Valued Contributor

You are NOT alone!  I watched it and loved it--was on the edge of my seat!  I also hope it gets renewed.  It's in the Top 20 as far as ratings go, so let's hope that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the show bbut wish I had kept up with it better; I watched yesterday but I am pretty lost at this point.  The prior episodes may be on demand.

Trusted Contributor

I thought last night was the best all season..they did a good job with it..DW

Trusted Contributor

I think this season was better than the last and last night's show was a good finale.  Hope it is picked up for another season.  I like good science fiction but had to give up on Under the Dome after this season's premiere.  Glad to see it's over tonight.

Honored Contributor

Really liked the last episode and now hoping it returns.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~