Honored Contributor

Been seeing promos for a TV show called 'Evil' guess it's on CBS only network channel I watch except for GMA in the early morning. Rest of

the time I'm on  cable.

Wonder what they mean by "Evil".   People, animals ?

Respected Contributor

https://deadline.com/2019/01/evil-supernatural-religion-drama-cbs-pilot-order-robert-michelle-king-1...

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Re: 'Evil' show

[ Edited ]

@SharkE: I haven't heard of this show. Out of curiosity, I just took a look at the CBS website. It's about evil people.

Brief description: psychological mystery about the origins of evil along the dividing line between science and religion (incl. miracles, demonic possessions and hauntings).  I like mysteries, true crime, crime dramas, etc. but this sounds a little too heavy and dark for me. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds good. Think I'll give it a try. I'll get my Stephen King vibe on. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE: Oh see, we are on a different wave length. Smiley Tongue I don't do scary/horror movies. Can't watch any Stephen King movies (or books) or any other scary movie for that matter. Would you believe I've never seen "Psycho" or "The Shining"?  And...don't intend to. However, I do look forward to your review of this show when it airs this fall.