Respected Contributor

Everybody Loves Raymond t,v.

Suddenly on my Facebook I am getting the above show.  Never seen it before  but it is so funny I can't stop watching every one that pops up.  

I gather it is an oldie but so good - hope it does not 'disappear'  as suddenly as it appeared.  Just loving this!

Respected Contributor

Re: Everybody Loves Raymond t,v.

I like this show too.  I am watching it right now on TV Land.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I've been getting it too, and all of the actors are very talented. However, I despise the Ray character. I have a problem with man- children. I know it's just a show but he makes me want to smack him. I like Ray Romano in other things, just not Raymond. JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Yes.  Some episodes I do not watch as his character, Ray, does some of the most stupid things.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Yes.  Some episodes I do not watch as his character, Ray, does some of the most stupid things.  

@4kitties , Thank you, I mean sometimes stupid can be a bit funny, but he is such a self centered jerk.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Raymond's Mom Marie is so manipulating & annoying, but she is a Girl Scout compared to my evil MIL.  I have to laugh because some  of the things she did to Debra are exactly what my witch MIL did to me.  I could have written the script for Marie's role.That woman traumatized me for 39 yrs & I hope she is getting her just rewards!

Trusted Contributor

We've seen every episode and still watch the repeats every night on TV Land. It is so funny. 

Trusted Contributor

I always joke with my husband that we could have made millions because this is exactly him and his family.  I have learned to appreciate my inlaws after over 25 years but they were very difficult at first.  The show always makes me laugh.

Respected Contributor

One of my favorites.  Watched the show when it was on originally .  

Respected Contributor

I find this show extremely annoying at times.  I could not imagine in my wildest dreams to be married to a "momas boy".  How two grown men are so intimadated by their mother is beyond me.  And don't get me started on how they are always just going into their house without even knocking on the door.  She is just way to controlling and manipulative.  I would never have put up with a mother-in-law like that or a husband who is so under his mom's thumb.  Ray wrote this show based on his own family.