Respected Contributor

on A&E.  Anyone watch it?  It is about The Order told by people who left  Boy, those guys in charge sure know have to keep everyone under their thumb.

Honored Contributor

My husband has watched it  a bit. He said the women are treated terribly

Respected Contributor

Yes, it is really a good show.  I can't wait for the new season

Honored Contributor

I saw an episode and I believe it was this series. A woman and man tried to help a lady in Utah escape from the cult, but she ended up going back due to her daughter's resistance. 

Respected Contributor

The informant that has been helping the sisters get others out of the Order said that she wanted out, but then chickened out at the last minute---that was the season finale.  I hope the Order never figures out who the insider is because it won't be good for them.  There was also another woman who got out and her sister was moved to some remote location in South Dakota.  The woman was going to try to make contact with her and get her out, but the compound where she was located was very heavily guarded and they were not successful making contact.

Trusted Contributor

How sad that some people feel so attached to a group that they fear leaving....

I tried watching but it made me nervous.... it could be the music.... maybe, if I mute it, I could watch it....

I did watch what people said who left.... and they have a really difficult time adjusting to the "outside world"....it was another program..... I wish them the best....