Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,504
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town


@colliemom4 wrote:

@Catty2 wrote:

They mentioned another baby quite awhile ago then I never heard any mention of it.  Don't watch their show very often. 


@Catty2  I rarely watch either but read that she has been hiding it for 8 months.


 

 

@colliemom4   Neat trick, lol, no way I could have hidden it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,247
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town


@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Catty2 wrote:

They mentioned another baby quite awhile ago then I never heard any mention of it.  Don't watch their show very often. 


@Catty2  I rarely watch either but read that she has been hiding it for 8 months.


 

 

@colliemom4   Neat trick, lol, no way I could have hidden it.


@mousiegirl  I never gained that much weight, just the average amount doctors claim you are supposed to and you could still tell each time I was pregnant.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,366
Registered: ‎06-16-2015

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town

I watch the show regularly, but somehow I was taken off guard when Helen was born. I never noticed Erin was pregnant then at all. This time I heard the announcement on the show with Ben's brother and wife. I really enjoy this show. I live about as far away from Laurel as one could get: Pacific Northwest. I've always been a city girl. Never lived in a small town, but somehow I find that little town of Laurel appealing and evoking wistfulness.  The show has changed my opinion about mindsets in the South, despite what is going on in our country. At times I find myself longing to live in a friendly little charming town where people are pleasant and kind to one another. I would be a fish out of water, but there are times when I wish I were living there. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,156
Registered: ‎01-14-2017

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I watch the show regularly, but somehow I was taken off guard when Helen was born. I never noticed Erin was pregnant then at all. This time I heard the announcement on the show with Ben's brother and wife. I really enjoy this show. I live about as far away from Laurel as one could get: Pacific Northwest. I've always been a city girl. Never lived in a small town, but somehow I find that little town of Laurel appealing and evoking wistfulness.  The show has changed my opinion about mindsets in the South, despite what is going on in our country. At times I find myself longing to live in a friendly little charming town where people are pleasant and kind to one another. I would be a fish out of water, but there are times when I wish I were living there. 


I love this show too and watch regularly, though not so much since the pandemic.  Erin's first pregnancy was not a secret and was alluded to in several shows.  I remember in selecting paint color that she didn't want to handle the paint because she was pregnant.  She definitely showed during the first.

 

edited to mention that I watched an episode last night where Ben builds a crib for their first born child to come, in between working on a house.  guessed it was an old one, I hadn't seen.  Can't believe I forgot to mention that!

 

I think it's crazy that people think they can just show up in these people's homes.  Imagine if the people you interacted with at work showed up at your home.  They deserve the same privacy and respect.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,960
Registered: ‎05-08-2010

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town


@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I watch the show regularly, but somehow I was taken off guard when Helen was born. I never noticed Erin was pregnant then at all. This time I heard the announcement on the show with Ben's brother and wife. I really enjoy this show. I live about as far away from Laurel as one could get: Pacific Northwest. I've always been a city girl. Never lived in a small town, but somehow I find that little town of Laurel appealing and evoking wistfulness.  The show has changed my opinion about mindsets in the South, despite what is going on in our country. At times I find myself longing to live in a friendly little charming town where people are pleasant and kind to one another. I would be a fish out of water, but there are times when I wish I were living there. 


I love this show too and watch regularly, though not so much since the pandemic.  Erin's first pregnancy was not a secret and was alluded to in several shows.  I remember in selecting paint color that she didn't want to handle the paint because she was pregnant.  She definitely showed during the first.

 

edited to mention that I watched an episode last night where Ben builds a crib for their first born child to come, in between working on a house.  guessed it was an old one, I hadn't seen.  Can't believe I forgot to mention that!

 

I think it's crazy that people think they can just show up in these people's homes.  Imagine if the people you interacted with at work showed up at your home.  They deserve the same privacy and respect.


@NYCLatinaMe   If it was the episode last night, he was building the crib for his brother's firstborn.  The episode was about Erin and Ben doing a home remodel for Ben's brother and wife.  That is the episode Erin announced she is having a second baby.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,156
Registered: ‎01-14-2017

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town


@tends2dogs wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I watch the show regularly, but somehow I was taken off guard when Helen was born. I never noticed Erin was pregnant then at all. This time I heard the announcement on the show with Ben's brother and wife. I really enjoy this show. I live about as far away from Laurel as one could get: Pacific Northwest. I've always been a city girl. Never lived in a small town, but somehow I find that little town of Laurel appealing and evoking wistfulness.  The show has changed my opinion about mindsets in the South, despite what is going on in our country. At times I find myself longing to live in a friendly little charming town where people are pleasant and kind to one another. I would be a fish out of water, but there are times when I wish I were living there. 


I love this show too and watch regularly, though not so much since the pandemic.  Erin's first pregnancy was not a secret and was alluded to in several shows.  I remember in selecting paint color that she didn't want to handle the paint because she was pregnant.  She definitely showed during the first.

 

edited to mention that I watched an episode last night where Ben builds a crib for their first born child to come, in between working on a house.  guessed it was an old one, I hadn't seen.  Can't believe I forgot to mention that!

 

I think it's crazy that people think they can just show up in these people's homes.  Imagine if the people you interacted with at work showed up at your home.  They deserve the same privacy and respect.


@NYCLatinaMe   If it was the episode last night, he was building the crib for his brother's firstborn.  The episode was about Erin and Ben doing a home remodel for Ben's brother and wife.  That is the episode Erin announced she is having a second baby.  


The crib episode I wrote about was the night before last night.  I do remember watching some time ago an episode where they mentioned their second baby, so maybe they showed that last night.  I did not watch last night.