Respected Contributor

Have you all seen her? Is she not the cutest, charming, beautiful young lady?? I WANT that haircut desperately, (after the pandemic ends)- Although it would never be the same on my wiry, frizzy hair!  I predict she will be big!!  The show is great too, also charming and sweet- 💝💝💝 Thoughts? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town

I watch that show all the time. Ben and Erin appear to be "real" people that I would love to know. She is extremely talented. While  I am not thrilled with their style I enjoy watching how they get there. So enjoyable.

Trusted Contributor

I just watched two episodes of Home Town. I really enjoy that show. Erin and Ben seem like two genuinely nice, normal people. I like the work they do too. They were featured on the cover of People magazine a couple weeks ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Erin and Ben seem to be sincere, down to earth people.  Love their show and am looking forward to the new season starting tonight,

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy watching them and Home Town (looking forward to the premiere tonight). Ben is my favorite husband from all these type of shows. As others say, he in particular seems very genuine. I wouldn’t mind if they designed a home for me!

I don’t know the whole story, but I think Erin has been at the receiving end of internet trolls. Apparently she won’t post photos of her daughter’s face and I guess that sparked some comments. I think they may have also gotten comments about Covid (maybe working at this time??). Sorry - I only know superficially based on the subject of a story rather than digging deep into the story. But I’ve definitely seen a few things here and there about her.

Spoiler
here's her post about it.  Maybe there's more, but I think this covers both of what I commented above.

44695E74-B505-4518-BADC-174497D8E76B.jpeg

EAB96D74-FB80-4C5F-9663-D4A538C822D4.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I love Erin's hair cut too.  And, she parts it from both sides.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

HGTV has been pushing that show so hard it is getting overexposed. I liked it at first but am tiring of it. They do seem like a nice couple.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21. Home Town us the only show I watch on that network.  The others are so staged and fake.

I love how Ben and Erin work for their clients.  Ben is such a talented woodworker.   He makes beautiful pieces from scraps or wood taken out of the house.  Erin is so clever with her decorating style.  And, if something unexpected happens, this couple make the best out of it putting their clients first. 

As for their determination to keep their sweet daughter out of media scrutiny,  I applaud them.  Recently,  some nasty people made some hateful comments about the child's hair.

We've seen greedy parents over the years pimp out their own children on TV for money and 15 minutes of fame.

Ben and Erin take family seriously and choose to protect their daughter. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows!  Love their work!

Trusted Contributor

I love the show. I've been watching from the start. They are very pleasant to watch and  drama free. Love their work too.