Honored Contributor

Is expecting her second baby any day. They've been keeping the pregnancy a secret and are having another girl.

Respected Contributor

Re: Erin Napier of Home Town

They mentioned another baby quite awhile ago then I never heard any mention of it.  Don't watch their show very often. 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

They mentioned another baby quite awhile ago then I never heard any mention of it.  Don't watch their show very often. 

@Catty2  I rarely watch either but read that she has been hiding it for 8 months.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Is expecting her second baby any day. They've been keeping the pregnancy a secret and are having another girl.

I don't watch any of those shows however from the commercials I have seen they seem to be the most likeable.  I think they are a cute coupldSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I try to catch their show because I like their ideas! They seem like a great couple. He can make about anything and she has a unique approach.
My DH couldn't build me tables,chairs or much of anything! 😉
Sounds like great news....🙂
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is my favorite design show on HGTV!  So far, they have not resorted to cutesy schtick.  Sunday's episode had them remodeling a home for Ben's brother and sister-in-law. They mentioned how great it would be that their children would grow up together and both were expecting girls.  The nursery was beautiful.  Ben's mother was on the episode; first time I've seen her. She donated glass for one piece of furniture and made curtains.  This was a gentle, heartwarming episode.

Trusted Contributor

I love them and watch the show every Sunday night. It's my favorite HGTV show. They seem like the sweetest couple and I love their little family. Happy for them that it's growing. 

Honored Contributor

I have read that the baby is due in May.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I doubt that it is a secret because on the show where they did a house for Ben's brother and wife, they announced it and she wasn't showing yet.  The sister-in-law is expecting, too.  I remember it was in the fall because the leaves were turned orange.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I doubt that it is a secret because on the show where they did a house for Ben's brother and wife, they announced it and she wasn't showing yet.  The sister-in-law is expecting, too.  I remember it was in the fall because the leaves were turned orange.

That show just aired Sunday night and it was right after that she mentioned it on her twitter account.

I love this show and this couple and I am thrilled that Bens Brother will be living right around the corner from them.