Esteemed Contributor

Erika Jayne Accused of Refusing to Show Bank Records

She is now refusing to cough up her bank records and hiding assets. This is part of her estranged husband 's bankruptcy claim. The trustee accused her of using her glam lifestyle to conceal her assets.

They confirmed that the law firm had given her $20 million for her business, which was claimed on tax documents. She is selling her clothing on public websites and flaunting her jewelry on TV and social media.

As a result the trustee is requesting for Jayne's accountants to produce "key financial documents, including statements, receipts, pay stubs and all communications between themselves and her divorce attorney, Larry Ginsburg.

Honored Contributor

Re: Erika Jayne Accused of Refusing to Show Bank Records

I read about this yesterday. I hope it all comes back to bite her in the butt.

Respected Contributor

I'll have to Google her because I don't know who she is.

Respected Contributor

Funny, I have never heard of this woman, don't recognize her photo online either.  Guess I'm really behind the times.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Funny, I have never heard of this woman, don't recognize her photo online either.  Guess I'm really behind the times.  

No, you are not behind the times. The only way you would know her is if you watched the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo. You can read about her on the Bravo website or watch the show on Wednesday night (if you care). Erika Girardi is married to the attorney that the movie "Erin Brockovich" was written about.

Respected Contributor

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive."

This all sounds so complicated doesn't it?  I just can't even imagine getting involved with such a mess.  And, if she had any inkling about this earlier, she should have left him then instead of waiting for the ---- to hit the fan.  Just don't know how people can sleep at night.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@elated 

Who? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@elated 

Who? 

She is on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.