Honored Contributor

Erika Girardi...Real Housewives of BH

RHOBH Star Erika Girardi Says She Spends $40,000 a Month on Hair, Makeup and Clothes - People

Wow!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Erika Girardi...Real Housewives of BH

She spends that much money to look that trashy!?!?!

Honored Contributor

She probably writes some of it off as business expenses. Agree that she is trashy.

Esteemed Contributor

Her lifestyle is bizarre...and it's sort of sad that she pays those weird guys to hang around her. I wonder if it's true that she doesn't have any female friends.

She's got some serious "issues".

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

Her lifestyle is bizarre...and it's sort of sad that she pays those weird guys to hang around her. I wonder if it's true that she doesn't have any female friends.

She married a old rich man to fund her extravagant life style.   He payed to get her dance and singing career going.  She is awful....but he enjoys her.  She met him working as a cocktail waitress in a restaurant...sounds like the same situation of Anna Nichol Smith..Pretty girl....dirty old man syndrome. 

She is Tom’s third wife....and  hopes his last  wife.....if he drops dead soon I am sure she will be a very rich B*****. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

She married a old rich man to fund her extravagant life style.   He payed to get her dance and singing career going.  She is awful....but he enjoys her.  She met him working as a cocktail waitress in a restaurant...sounds like the same situation of Anna Nichol Smith..Pretty girl....dirty old man syndrome. 

She is Tom’s third wife....and  hopes his last  wife.....if he drops dead soon I am sure she will be a very rich B*****. 

She's the one who slipped him her number while she was waitressing.  I read something about it in PEOPLE magazine.  I think he was an investor in that bar/restaurant establishment.

I'm sure, too, she'll get money when he passes, but I bet she doesn't get it all.  He has children, more than likely, that are her age.  He won't leave them out.  She probably signed a prenup so she may not get too much.

Her singing/etc. is not very good.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

She's the one who slipped him her number while she was waitressing.  I read something about it in PEOPLE magazine.  I think he was an investor in that bar/restaurant establishment.

I'm sure, too, she'll get money when he passes, but I bet she doesn't get it all.  He has children, more than likely, that are her age.  He won't leave them out.  She probably signed a prenup so she may not get too much.

@winamac1 Erika has stated that she never signed a prenup. But given Tom's status as a top notch lawyer, she is probably going to be well taken care of when he passes......Even if she tried to divorce him, which she wouldn't because she loves the status of having a wealthy husband, he is too smart to let her have all of his money...I don;t think she sings well at all.....She is a trashy gold digger in my opinion.........I do not care for her anymore at all. She can be very mean girl too.... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

@winamac1 Erika has stated that she never signed a prenup. But given Tom's status as a top notch lawyer, she is probably going to be well taken care of when he passes......Even if she tried to divorce him, which she wouldn't because she loves the status of having a wealthy husband, he is too smart to let her have all of his money...I don;t think she sings well at all.....She is a trashy gold digger in my opinion.........I do not care for her anymore at all. She can be very mean girl too.... 

Yes I saw the interview on Wendy when she said there is no prenup. She said you have to put yourself where wealthy men are if you want to meet them and she did pursue Tom by giving him her number. 

I have thought all along that she is Anna Nicole Smith minus the drug/alcohol abuse.JMO

Honored Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

Yes I saw the interview on Wendy when she said there is no prenup. She said you have to put yourself where wealthy men are if you want to meet them and she did pursue Tom by giving him her number. 

I have thought all along that she is Anna Nicole Smith minus the drug/alcohol abuse.JMO

Yes, she is a bit smarter than poor Anna Nicole who let people walk all over her and use her... leading to drugs and alcohol... but the situation is about the same.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@DREAMONwrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

Yes, she is a bit smarter than poor Anna Nicole who let people walk all over her and use her... leading to drugs and alcohol... but the situation is about the same.

Yes..she is definately smarter than Anna and I think Anna was much kinder in every way.