Honored Contributor

Re: Erica Jayne form Real houswives Beverly Hills

Scott must have a hidden something..cause I sure don't see it. 

He likes the young girls and they know he will just keep moving on to the next adventure.

I still think he and Kourtney will get back together. They may have never REALLY separated (if ya know what I meanWoman Wink)

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder if there's any chance he's the one who wants out but is letting it appear the opposite. She's pretty raunchy the way she behaves and the way she dresses and her mouth can be pretty truck driverish, not to mention some of the photos she's posted of herself. Worst example of that I can think of is when she was butt naked bending over a table.......lol. 

All in all that could become an embarrasment to him in his position.

@shaggygirl   I'm in agreement with your idea that it might be an embarrassment.  Think about it.  How can anyone take you seriously when people see that his wife behaves this way?  That goes for all the other housewives.  The cursing, vulgarity, fighting -- it's all shameful.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There are rumors she is dating Taylor Swifts old manager Scooter Braun.  There are a lot of not nice things circulating about him and Taylor had a lot of issues with him.

There are also rumors she is dating Gleb, her old DWTS partner. 

On another topic, anyone see Kyle's new face?  LOL  She had a nose job but didn't mention a word about it.  She posted a photo and many people were talking about her face work and she was silent, even denying it.  Then when she realized people weren't going to let it drop, she claimed she got her nose done because she broke her nose back in September and then decided to have her breathing problems fixed as well.  LOL  Everyone that has a nose job does it because they have breathing problems. 

Funny that she posts about everything on social media but never mentioned a broken nose. 

Ew....Gleb.  Of all the people to cheat on his wife with.  Just ew.

Kyle....what was the matter with her nose?  Seriously.  What a life it must be to constantly be staring at yourself wondering what you need to fix next.  Talk about insecurity.   On instagram somebody posted a before and after of a few of the Kardashians and the comment was it's not that we're uattractive, it's that we're not rich (gist).

Respected Contributor

Erica can go but Bravo won't do it because now she has a storyline with divorce. She probably won't talk about it on the show. She was hardly on last season, busy with Chicago play but then covid put that to a halt. Heard Kathy Hilton is coming on think she maybe a friend of the show but that should be good. Kathy doesn't like Rhina because she gave sister Kim a hard time. Hope Rhina talks about her 19yr old daughter dating Scott. He is 37yrs old come on Rhina talk to your daughter this isn't right. Glad the Richie girl came to her senses & got out of that relationship. Waiting for Rhina to talk about why her huband (Harry) doesn't live with her. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Erica can go but Bravo won't do it because now she has a storyline with divorce. She probably won't talk about it on the show. She was hardly on last season, busy with Chicago play but then covid put that to a halt. Heard Kathy Hilton is coming on think she maybe a friend of the show but that should be good. Kathy doesn't like Rhina because she gave sister Kim a hard time. Hope Rhina talks about her 19yr old daughter dating Scott. He is 37yrs old come on Rhina talk to your daughter this isn't right. Glad the Richie girl came to her senses & got out of that relationship. Waiting for Rhina to talk about why her huband (Harry) doesn't live with her. 

@sissel Really? Harry doesn't live with Lisa? I know he spent a lot of time in Canada, I don't believe they have a good marriage anyway-they are never together! Lisa Rinna is probably encouraging Amelia to date Scott to stay in the Limelight and keep her name out there. Remember Lisa said she would do almost anything for a buck! 

Honored Contributor

There are also rumors swirling that Garcelle quit.  They are in the middle of filming and did a cast trip to Lake Tahoe.  Erika posted a photo from Good Fellas with the caption "and then there were 4" and Dorit, Kyle and Rinna liked the photo.  Now people are claiming Garcelle quit in the middle of filming.   

Esteemed Contributor

Supposedly, Garcelle is joining The Real.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There are also rumors swirling that Garcelle quit.  They are in the middle of filming and did a cast trip to Lake Tahoe.  Erika posted a photo from Good Fellas with the caption "and then there were 4" and Dorit, Kyle and Rinna liked the photo.  Now people are claiming Garcelle quit in the middle of filming.   

Wow.  Who is going to be the target of the mean girls?  If it is just four there is zero backup.  I would imagine Dorit will be the target.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Supposedly, Garcelle is joining The Real.

@Daisy Sunflower She did join already! I have seeen photos....

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Wow.  Who is going to be the target of the mean girls?  If it is just four there is zero backup.  I would imagine Dorit will be the target.

@Wsmom Well it definitely won't be Kyle with her sister Kathy joining, I read where Kathy can't stand Lisa Rinna and plans on going after her every chance she gets! I would love to see it.......Can't stand Rinna! Dorit could be the target, but don't forget there is a new housewife joining as well, can't remember the name just now....I wonder why Garcelle would quit now??I don't think she is happy on this show.........Maybe Sutton will become fulltime now......