Valued Contributor

Re: Erica Jayne form Real houswives Beverly Hills

I've often wondered what Tom's law partners and associates thought about her poses and shows.

She's been so ugly on the reunion shows, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

I've often wondered what Tom's law partners and associates thought about her poses and shows.

She's been so ugly on the reunion shows, too.

@countrylady 

And I've often wondered what her son thinks of his mother's poses and shows. Wonder if the guys he works with (he's a police officer) give him the business.......or maybe they never mention her to him to avoid embarrassing him.

Esteemed Contributor

I read that Erika is dating a record executive.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Figures. She'd never get a record deal otherwise. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

She sure moved on quickly. Makes me wonder if this was going on during her marriage.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

She sure moved on quickly. Makes me wonder if this was going on during her marriage.

No doubt in my mind. 

Honored Contributor

There are rumors she is dating Taylor Swifts old manager Scooter Braun.  There are a lot of not nice things circulating about him and Taylor had a lot of issues with him.

There are also rumors she is dating Gleb, her old DWTS partner. 

On another topic, anyone see Kyle's new face?  LOL  She had a nose job but didn't mention a word about it.  She posted a photo and many people were talking about her face work and she was silent, even denying it.  Then when she realized people weren't going to let it drop, she claimed she got her nose done because she broke her nose back in September and then decided to have her breathing problems fixed as well.  LOL  Everyone that has a nose job does it because they have breathing problems. 

Funny that she posts about everything on social media but never mentioned a broken nose. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There are rumors she is dating Taylor Swifts old manager Scooter Braun.  There are a lot of not nice things circulating about him and Taylor had a lot of issues with him.

On another topic, anyone see Kyle's new face?  LOL  She had a nose job but didn't mention a word about it.  She posted a photo and many people were talking about her face work and she was silent, even denying it.  Then when she realized people weren't going to let it drop, she claimed she got her nose done because she broke her nose back in September and then decided to have her breathing problems fixed as well.  LOL  Everyone that has a nose job does it because they have breathing problems. 

Funny that she posts about everything on social media but never mentioned a broken nose. 

@Lipstickdiva And interestingly enough, Gleb's wife is divorcing him saying she is sick and tired of his affairs! At least that is what I read......So I wouldn't be too surprised if one of his affairs has been with Erika!Kyle better leave herself well enough alone before she starts looking as plastic as Brandy! On another note I read where Scott Disick is dating Amelia Hamlin(Lisa Rinna's daughter)......He sure gets around!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva And interestingly enough, Gleb's wife is divorcing him saying she is sick and tired of his affairs! At least that is what I read......So I wouldn't be too surprised if one of his affairs has been with Erika!Kyle better leave herself well enough alone before she starts looking as plastic as Brandy! On another note I read where Scott Disick is dating Amelia Hamlin(Lisa Rinna's daughter)......He sure gets around!

@CANDLEQUEEN  I bet LR is giddy with excitement over being associated with the Kardashians, no matter how miniscule the association is.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't understand why women want to be with Scott.