Trusted Contributor

Enjoyed Christmas Waltz movie on Hallmark

Just writing to let you know that Christmas Waltz was such a nice movie, for anyone that likes Hallmark movies.  I really enjoyed the male lead and his dancing.  He started to remind me of Fred Astaire and the quick moves he made. The actress whose name escapes me yet I see her all the time did well in the last dance also, looks like she has been practicing.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Enjoyed Christmas Waltz movie on Hallmark

Will Kemp, who is British, is not only an actor but a dancer.  I thought Lacy Chabert did a great job dancing the waltz in the finale. She broke a toe during the filming of this movie but you'd never know it.  This was one of my favorites so far this season.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed that movie also. I never knew the lead actor, Will Kemp, is a trained ballet dancer. I loved watching his dance moves in the movie. He's good.

Super Contributor

@miata1   I really enjoyed the Christmas Waltz movie, too.  There is another Hallmark Movie they both starred in called Love, Romance & Chocolate - I think it was last year.  I thought it was good too - they seem to enjoy acting together and I think they have a good chemistry!

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoyed the movie, especially Will's dancing. Lacey did a respectable job.

Respected Contributor

Great to hear it's a good one. I have it on DVR, but haven't watched it yet. It will be my Saturday night entertainment.

Honored Contributor

I really liked that one too.  I think it's been one of my favorite Hallmark Christmas movies this season.  

I also like Will Kemp.  He reminds me a lot of Tom Mison, who also is British and played 'Icabod Crane' on the TV series "Sleepy Hollow".

Respected Contributor

They did a virtual interview on Home and Family last week, I think it was. They seem to like working together.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also enjoyed the it. Any movie Lacey is in is usually wonderful. She's such a natural. I remember watching her when she was little in Party of Five. 
My other favorite movie this year is Five Star Christmas. Loved the quirky characters and the story was different. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it. It was my favorite new movie this year.