Super Contributor

Enjoyable episode of Project Runway last night

I really enjoyed last nights episode of Project Runway which featured a show based on tie dye garments.  The whole process was very interesting I thought and I loved some of the final outfits! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoyable episode of Project Runway last night

@gellen wrote:

I really enjoyed last nights episode of Project Runway which featured a show based on tie dye garments.  The whole process was very interesting I thought and I loved some of the final outfits! 

I liked it too, and Leslie Jones's enthusiasm was so enjoyable !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Enjoyed it as well.  It think the wrong person went home. It should have been Victoria.  She just whines and complains ...  and that outfit was horrible....  as was his, but she only did the top and nothing on the bottom. 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Enjoyed it as well.  It think the wrong person went home. It should have been Victoria.  She just whines and complains ...  and that outfit was horrible....  as was his, but she only did the top and nothing on the bottom. 

Totally agree, I'm tired of her act.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I think no matter what Victoria does, she will be safe. I am really over these judges. It doesn't seem fair they keep her and dismiss some other designers. Also, Brittany's design was not good.

Respected Contributor

NYC1 -

Ugh, yesssss, Victoria is a whiny baby.   The wrong one was definietly sent packing. 

Honored Contributor

Victoria's thing was so obviously the worst and last week she had made lost cause as well.  This week's belonged online with those Walmart photos.

The judges trying to justify keeping her was embarrassing. I no longer believe it's their decision as to the winner and loser.

Esteemed Contributor

@gellen  I remember tie dying when I was a kid. I don't remember it being so stressful, but I wish I still had those garments I made. Couldn't stay up for the entire episode, but it was fun!!

Valued Contributor

I watch a lot of Bravo but new to this show. Read about it here so tuned in.

I am really enjoying it. Sewed my mini skirts many, many, many years ago. Love the creativity.

I agree with judges about winners this week but Victoria's was a mess! And, she has a bad attitude. Maybe, missing her baby. And, Sergio needs to learn some humility. No one likes a braggart.

Made tie dye t- shirts with my 7 and 3 year old granddaughters over Xmas break. Not designer but they had fun and have actually worn them....to sleep!

Esteemed Contributor

Victoria should have gone home, what a diva and so tired of her whining and excuses. So happy Sergio didn't win last night, he and his arrogant attitude are on my last nerve.  If he is so great and has designed for the red carpet what is he doing on Project Runway?