Honored Contributor

Endeavour Season 7 Episode 2 "Raga" is on now at Youtube

Someobody wanted to find out when the next episode is up.  Right now at Youtube.  It's normally up late afternoon in to the eveing.  

https://youtu.be/N5eqetpIwlA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Endeavour Season 7 Episode 2 "Raga" is on now at Youtube

I have watched this series for years...was just wondering....is this the FIRST TIME Season 7 has been shown in the US?....i kept thinking we were waiting for Season 8??  so not sure.....thanks.

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

Thanku! One of my favorites!

I wouldn't have known.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have watched this series for years...was just wondering....is this the FIRST TIME Season 7 has been shown in the US?....i kept thinking we were waiting for Season 8??  so not sure.....thanks.

@on the bay Yes.  It's running in the UK now. Season 7.  Every Sunday at 9:00PM.  There is just one more episode to come.  Someone has been recording the episode after it airs and putting it up on Youtube.  They can only put it up after a few days of the original Sunday airing.

What you are seeing is the new UK version of Endeavour. Season 7.  It will be shown later in the U.S. (probably during the summer)   The American version will be on PBS and will be cut/edited.

Some heads up about the future of Endeavur etc.  There will only one more season of Endeavour.  Season 8.  Then the series will be over. It would have un for a few more season, but Sean Evens was getting tired of playing the role.  And no one else can play him.  According to the wil of the creater Colin Dexter.

Now comes the interesting part.  There will be gap in time between Endeavour coming to an end in 1971 and 1987 the beginning of the original Morse series. There is speculation that they might create a new series featuring Robbie Lewis (as a young guy becoming a policeman)  Obviously a much younger version.  It's not clear if Morse will be in it.  He would be played by a different person.  I don't know if it will happen.  The other speculation would be another series based on the character Hathaway (Robbie's partner) as chief inspector.  We'll see how that pans out.  But for sure.... Endeavour will end with Season 8. In 2021.  And only 3 episodes.

Hoping that Season 8 (ext year) will reveal what happened with Joan.  I'm thinking she will marry Jim Le Strange (hope so anyway)  I'm also thinking about Fred.  This was a character that was never mentioned in the Morse series. They have to come up with a way separating Morse from  Fred.  I might be wrong though. We'll see.......!

If you want to see the entire series of Endeavur, you can buy the ITV set on Amazon (in the U.S.)  all you would need is a multi regional DVD player.  I have one.  Very cheap.  It only cost me $26.00.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@on the bay Yes.  It's running in the UK now. Season 7.  Every Sunday at 9:00PM.  There is just one more episode to come.  Someone has been recording the episode after it airs and putting it up on Youtube.  They can only put it up after a few days of the original Sunday airing.

What you are seeing is the new UK version of Endeavour. Season 7.  It will be shown later in the U.S. (probably during the summer)   The American version will be on PBS and will be cut/edited.

Some heads up about the future of Endeavur etc.  There will only one more season of Endeavour.  Season 8.  Then the series will be over. It would have un for a few more season, but Sean Evens was getting tired of playing the role.  And no one else can play him.  According to the wil of the creater Colin Dexter.

Now comes the interesting part.  There will be gap in time between Endeavour coming to an end in 1971 and 1987 the beginning of the original Morse series. There is speculation that they might create a new series featuring Robbie Lewis (as a young guy becoming a policeman)  Obviously a much younger version.  It's not clear if Morse will be in it.  He would be played by a different person.  I don't know if it will happen.  The other speculation would be another series based on the character Hathaway (Robbie's partner) as chief inspector.  We'll see how that pans out.  But for sure.... Endeavour will end with Season 8. In 2021.  And only 3 episodes.

Hoping that Season 8 (ext year) will reveal what happened with Joan.  I'm thinking she will marry Jim Le Strange (hope so anyway)  I'm also thinking about Fred.  This was a character that was never mentioned in the Morse series. They have to come up with a way separating Morse from  Fred.  I might be wrong though. We'll see.......!

If you want to see the entire series of Endeavur, you can buy the ITV set on Amazon (in the U.S.)  all you would need is a multi regional DVD player.  I have one.  Very cheap.  It only cost me $26.00.

Thanks so much for the info and update....i had heard a while back about Season 8 being the last season but thought that meant i had viewed Season 7 already.....

Appreciate the trouble you went to to explain the details...

Respected Contributor

@songbird thank you songbird, I will watch later tonight.  Keep sending because I cannot seem to find episodes on utube that are current

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@songbird thank you songbird, I will watch later tonight.  Keep sending because I cannot seem to find episodes on utube that are current

Were you able to see it?  Today (Sunday) the last episode will air at 9:00PM UK time.  Sometimes it's hit or miss to find in online.  I just google it with the title of the episode.  The title will be: Zanana    It means House for Seclusion of Women.