Honored Contributor

Empire (Possible Spoilers)

[ Edited ]

I had regretted not watching Empire after hearing so many good things about it.  When Fox repeated it last week I recorded all 12 episodes and am now over halfway through.  I just love it.  Taraji P. Henson is great.  I also really like Jamal.  I am really loving this show and am looking forward to Season 2.  Anyone else watching it?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I watched the first episode on FOX app a day later.  Loved the show and have watched every ep since.  I was amazed how hooked I was after that first show.  This show is really interesting and I love the interaction from all the characters.  I'm very much looking forward to the second season.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Yes! I really didn't like Cookie in the first episode, but now I love her. I agree, Taraji P. Henson is great. I'm looking forward to season 2.

Honored Contributor

i was hooked ten minutes into the first episode. i watched it when it aired and they i watched the episodes again on on demand when they were available. my absolute favorite new show of last season and i really went into withdrawals after the last episode. cannot wait for it to begin again!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Another one ready for season two to start.

Honored Contributor

When-she-makes-unforgettable-entrance.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

If I knew there was a marathon of season one coming up one weekend, I'd try to be available to watch it but I don't want to start with season two.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I watched when it orginally aired.  I love that show and I cannot wait for it to return. 

Honored Contributor

I love that show.  I watched it from the beginning.  Everyone in the cast is excellent.

Honored Contributor

agree

did u search on yr channel guide