Honored Contributor

This is the movie that has just been released , but is available to rent on Amazon.  Yes, it is expensive , 19.99, but it is Brand new, and would be such a treat while we are hunkered down at home. I'm thinking maybe tomorrow. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 -

When you gotta have itWoman Happy

My daughter reserved that $20 for Frozen and The Polar Express.

Recuperated that $ many times over!

Course now, I see that Disney is releasing Frozen 2 for free is it?

But if you have Amazon Prime, I think the Disney channel is free for a year!

Isn't that great?!

So have fun at the shows whatever the choice!

One of my little 8 mos old and 2 years old both sit mesmerized with both Frozens. Another loves Anna, another Elsa, and another her favorite is Olaf! I'm always amazed at the draw of this.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

And don't forget for nearly free Pride and Prejudice with Colin FIrth!  My favorite all time series!  I LOVE love love love it!  

Respected Contributor

i started an earlier thread on this movie  https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/Jane-Austen-Fans-quot-Emma-quot/m-p/6062939/highlight/tru...   because i saw it twice.  obviously i enjoyed it. 

i do balk at $19.99  which the On Demand theaters are also charging.  

Super Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

And don't forget for nearly free Pride and Prejudice with Colin FIrth!  My favorite all time series!  I LOVE love love love it!  

OMG that kiss! My husband thinks I'm nuts but ohhhh.....made me swoon!

kiss.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This is the movie that has just been released , but is available to rent on Amazon.  Yes, it is expensive , 19.99, but it is Brand new, and would be such a treat while we are hunkered down at home. I'm thinking maybe tomorrow. 

@QVCkitty1  That WAS going to be my entertainment last night...until I saw the $19.99!  Maybe later!