Honored Contributor

Re: Emily VanCamp Leaving The Resident

Yesterday I finally watched that episode.  The end part was just beautiful.  I love how they did all that, from going down the hall with everybody lined up along the sides, and the flashbacks, and then what she was able to do to help so many others.    

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
In the previews, it appears they are fast-forwarding to maybe 5 years?  It looked like they were saying that Conrad was no longer at the hospital?  Gigi looked to be about 5 years old??  I wonder how this will play out????  
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:
Spoiler
In the previews, it appears they are fast-forwarding to maybe 5 years?  It looked like they were saying that Conrad was no longer at the hospital?  Gigi looked to be about 5 years old??  I wonder how this will play out????  

i don't like the concept. this show maybe doomed. too bad, as i really like it before people started leaving-mina especially.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr 

I agree with you!  I guess "Nicole" leaving was her choice, so nothing that could be done about that.  To me, she and Conrad were very integral to the show - the main focus.  And yes, I did like Mina a lot and the love story she had going on with the other doctor.  I can't imagine how this will play out and where this will go.    

Honored Contributor

I watch so many shows about real murders and the mayhem it entails.

This is one of the few shows that I think of as uplifting.

With everything negative going on in this country, I need to be able to watch this show.  I hope it isn't canceled.

Think positive people!  This frees up Conrad to have romance after romance....Oh! Yea!  She said, as though she was speaking in a questioning manner ....think question mark after it!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

I hope you are right!  This has been one of my favorite shows!  I will TRY to be positive!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Was I the only one who thought the same actress was playing both parts?

The Resident TV show on FOX: (canceled or renewed?)

Who Is Anuja Joshi? - Biography, Movies & Photos Of Ankur ...

The Resident is turning into a family affair. Aneesha Joshi, the sister of series regular Anuja Joshi, joined the FOX drama in a recurring role on last night’s episode.

The pair (above) will have some interesting challenges to deal with in the medical drama series...

source: Deadline

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."