Respected Contributor

In my opinion I thimk Ellen has mental problems, and she is just plain weird. She looks  stranger by the day. 

Respected Contributor

She will be suprised one day when they cancell her, she'll be broke yet again.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Oh come on - what a ridiculous thing to say!  You'd know her financial status, do you?

Honored Contributor

Re: Ellen seems cruel

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou wrote:

In my opinion I thimk Ellen has mental problems, and she is just plain weird. She looks  stranger by the day. 

And this is your professional opinion, based on?  I think some people are weird, but Ellen isn't one of them, in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

The saving grace is that Ellen doesn't care about hateful remarks made such as in this thread.  She's been on the receiving end of this and worse including death threats.

It seems like a black hole that America's pastime feeds daily, maybe from stress or a feeling of undiffused anger, something that makes people lob insults and condemnations at anyone who crosses their line of sight.

Talk about weird.

Trusted Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

The saving grace is that Ellen doesn't care about hateful remarks made such as in this thread.  She's been on the receiving end of this and worse including death threats.

It seems like a black hole that America's pastime feeds daily, maybe from stress or a feeling of undiffused anger, something that makes people lob insults and condemnations at anyone who crosses their line of sight.

Talk about weird.

I think Ellen will have to die before she sees the kinder and gentler side of the Q forum ladies.  Then the RIPers will pile on to express their condolences to each other.

Trusted Contributor

I think someone could post about Mother Teresa on this board and half the comments would still be mean and judgemental.  

Respected Contributor

I dont watch the Ellen show anymore and have never watched her game shows.  I used to think scaring people on her show was not good, someone could have had a heart attack but she would about fall off her chair laughing. Her games shows dont interest me and neither does her talk show.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

And you derive pleasure in this? Talk about weird....

Honored Contributor

Re: Ellen seems cruel

[ Edited ]

I understand some of you don't like Ellen. However, she does a lot of nice things for other people

She certainly made a big difference ,to an inner city school in Detroit..I just want to show that there is a side to her that people  are  not discussing