Honored Contributor

Elizabeth On 90 Day Fiance

[ Edited ]

I read she's going to be in a faith based film coming out in the fall. It's called Be Still And Know.  I have no idea where it's showing but she's obviously making money outside the 90 Day show. Here's a clip of her acting.

https://www.facebook.com/BeStillAndKnowMovie/videos/vb.1236696506486277/2609714369091818/?type=2&the...

Honored Contributor

Re: Elizabeth On 90 Day Fiance

Interesting....she and her family (dad, mom, sisters)are the rare example of rational thinking on 90 Day.  

Respected Contributor

I don’t think she’s been identified as an actress in the show, has she? I’m confused; I thought she worked for her father. 

Honored Contributor

Someone needs to make money since her husband is such a loser.  He needs to get another job besides his Handyman job.  He is joke.  He loves to give orders.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I don’t think she’s been identified as an actress in the show, has she? I’m confused; I thought she worked for her father. 

@libbyannE  She's been in other shows. I don't know if she still works for her father. Supposedly she and her husband have started their own company.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Someone needs to make money since her husband is such a loser.  He needs to get another job besides his Handyman job.  He is joke.  He loves to give orders.  

@Katcat1  I don't understand why she wanted to be with someone like him. May come back to bite her.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@libbyannE  She's been in other shows. I don't know if she still works for her father. Supposedly she and her husband have started their own company.

@colliemom4 

Tx for telling me. It’s odd that she hasn’t mentioned it on the show. Then again, I may have missed it. But the gist on the show is that she works for her dad, her husband does nothing, and they need her dad to help support them.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@colliemom4 

Tx for telling me. It’s odd that she hasn’t mentioned it on the show. Then again, I may have missed it. But the gist on the show is that she works for her dad, her husband does nothing, and they need her dad to help support them.

@libbyannE wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@colliemom4 

@libbyannE  I don't know why it was ever mentioned in the show but she posted it on social media. Maybe because it would ruin their storyline.

Valued Contributor

I saw it about her somewhere good while back...in her Bio

for the show, or an artical I read somewhere else.

Good for her!

Monke~

Respected Contributor

They are probably prohibited from promoting any personal businesses etc on the show. I would not enjoy seeing her ugly mug anwhere on tv and movies. I don't even like her on her own awful show!