Valued Contributor

Elf is on Bravo Now

[ Edited ]

If you're stuck inside in this deep freeze and still feeling a little "Christmasy," Elf is being shown on Bravo tonight.  They are airing it 3 times tonight  8:00, 10:00 and 12 midnight.  The first one is ending right now and I'm about to watch the second airing. I love this movie!

Respected Contributor

I love this movie and still enjoying the Christmas season.....my tree is lit up and I’m watching Elf!

Valued Contributor

My tree is up too and lit.  :Smiley Happy:

Valued Contributor

I love Elf... Going to watch it. My tree is still up too. Yesterday was the 12th Day of Christmas.

Happy New Year!

Respected Contributor

Re: Elf is on Bravo Now

[ Edited ]

I am happy to know that there are other people that are enjoying their trees!  My tree is up and the lights are on now.  So warm, so inviting in such a deep, deep freeze.

I did endure the below freezing temperatures and took my exterior lights down while it was 20 degrees today.  We are suppose to have snow/freezing rain/sleet/ice moving in tomorrow.  

I also made a batch of black bean soup in my slow cooker. It was extra tasty after being outside today!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@LeoGrl wrote:

If you're stuck inside in this deep freeze and still feeling a little "Christmasy," Elf is being shown on Bravo tonight.  They are airing it 3 times tonight  8:00, 10:00 and 12 midnight.  The first one is ending right now and I'm about to watch the second airing. I love this movie!

Thanks for telling us the movie was on. I am glad I got to watch bit and pieces of the movie. There are just some movies that I could watch over and over again - that is one. 

Honored Contributor

and the other day..........Home Alone and Home Alone 2 was on right together.  It was all I could do, not to stop and watch it.  Then I got interruped in thought, and that was that.