Trusted Contributor

Is Elementary preempted due to Supreme Court news or was it not scheduled for tonight?  Salvation is on in its place.  I could have sworn Elementary was scheduled when I checked my channel guide a couple days ago.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

I'm hoping it will be on. The Bachlorette is still on too and it was supposed to end at 10:00.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Is Elementary preempted due to Supreme Court news or was it not scheduled for tonight?  Salvation is on in its place.  I could have sworn Elementary was scheduled when I checked my channel guide a couple days ago.  

It is not scheduled until 7/16. 

Respected Contributor

I like Elementary. It has good writing with talented actors portraying various characters.  It was a surprising renewal for CBS for next year.  I think Elementary has had good ratings on Monday night - much better than Scorpion.

Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@Stargazer77, I think Elementary was originally suppose to be on, but due to the "big announcement" ( which went about twenty minutes) I guess CBS decide not to air it and put Salvation in its time slot instead.

Trusted Contributor

@culebra I was also surprised about Elementary's renewal.  I feel like it's been on the bubble for a few seasons now.  I read that it does very well overseas ratings-wise, so that's probably why it keeps getting renewed.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I like Elementary. It has good writing with talented actors portraying various characters.  It was a surprising renewal for CBS for next year.  I think Elementary has had good ratings on Monday night - much better than Scorpion.

I’ve been enjoying this season very much.  Happy it was renewed.